Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family looking to House Share with other Family

Options
  • 23-04-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm currently renting in North Dublin City with my three girls and husband. We have an out date though and I'm trying to think outside the box so we don't have to move out to the country.

Rents are so high in Dublin these days, but if there is a family, like us, who would be up and willing to house share.... then it may be possible to find a decent sized house and split a rent.

Is there a family out there that might be interested in some modern day community living (no husband swapping or tie-dye......ok... maybe tie-dye)!

I work as a special needs assistant and my husband is a secondary school teacher. We've got three girls (ages 5 and the twins are 3).

I imagine I'm not the first person to think of this... does anyone know of familes that have made this work???

Thanks....Lyndz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,705 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I can't see it happening, tbh. You'd be looking at a six-bedroom house at the very least and at that level of the market I can't see anyone renting to two families.

Advertisement