Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What What

Options
  • 23-04-2018 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

What does a human being have to do to get honesty,guidance assistance from EIR Customer Care

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Lky50 wrote: »
    What does a human being have to do to get honesty,guidance assistance from EIR Customer Care
    Hi Lky50, 

Is there anything I can help you with here? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lky50

Hi Lky50, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    I doubt it now as it's the sane Agents as are on all platforms of support so it will be usual Lies and misguided untruths dishonest ect so I'll not bother again it waste of time n brain power to chat n get results from EIR

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Why bother making a thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Lky50, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    I doubt it now as it's the sane Agents as are on all platforms of support so it will be usual Lies and misguided untruths dishonest ect so I'll not bother again it waste of time n brain power to chat n get results from EIR
    If you change your mind, feel free to PM me your account details and I'll be happy to help you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement