Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Flamme Rouge **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Cram, upon opening the box.
    There is an uncanny resemblance both in looks and attitude

• Registered Users Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭dahat

CramCycle wrote: »
    Got an email a few minutes ago, it is at the collection point, will be collecting on the way home.

Surely you could justify a day off work to open the box? :D:D

dahat wrote: »
    Surely you could justify a day off work to open the box? :D:D

I could "work from home" :pac:

The box is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

*bites nails

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Can we open.it now please!???? 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

About 10 days ago, I ordered a pair of pedals from Merlin Cycles.
    I asked today, why they were delayed. I was told they were in Customs, awaiting clearance, In America.
    I wasn't expecting Brexit to be so complicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I made two separate orders from Wiggle this week. Both took 2 days to arrive. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I made two separate orders from Wiggle this week. Both took 2 days to arrive. Happy days!

Ahh yeah, I'm all right Jack

*bites nails

A Steam Cleaner from Black and Decker. This was a huge disappointment. I filled in a form 2 months ago and the website refused to acknowledge the Irish address. I sent an email and they said Id have to uses snail mail so I didn't bother. Apparently it finally went through.

• Advertisement

A Steam Cleaner from Black and Decker. This was a huge disappointment. I filled in a form 2 months ago and the website refused to acknowledge the Irish address. I sent an email and they said Id have to uses snail mail so I didn't bother. Apparently it finally went through.

BOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

This is only slightly better than the time two huge boxes arrived in work addressed to me with Alpina written on the side. I had just returned a frame to Dolan who use Alpina kit. I thought someone had messed up and I was getting multiple bikes. Turns out Alpina is a company in central Europe who supply safety cabinets and they shipped straight to me rather than through the distributor I ordered through.

Very disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MediaMan

Unless the package has come from Pat Mustard, is this really that much of an issue? I'd love to get random free stuff delivered.

You don't hear about Pat for ages and then...

https://amp.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/father-ted-actor-pat-laffan-best-known-as-pat-mustard-has-passed-away-aged-79-37914718.html

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

A Steam Cleaner!!! Not only is it non bike related it's not even something manly like a Hammer Drill;)

I've just hit the a Unfollow button:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I'm personally very satisfied it's a stream cleaner! They look so satisfying to use. I've wanted one ever since I found out they existed.

nee wrote: »
    I'm personally very satisfied it's a stream cleaner! They look so satisfying to use. I've wanted one ever since I found out they existed.

They don't work like they do on the infomercials.

Cyclist or pedestrian (strangely difficult to distinguish one from the other) on the M50 about to minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/tiitraffic/status/1106458146032238592?s=21

They want us in the Hard Shoulder, they don't want us in the hard shoulder, make up your mind :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

They don't work like they do on the infomercials.

Yes they do! (Keeping all my dreams alive :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,987 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Cyclist or pedestrian (strangely difficult to distinguish one from the other) on the M50 about to minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/tiitraffic/status/1106458146032238592?s=21
    Described as a "pedestrian" by AA Roadwatch on Morning Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Mickiemcfist

Described as a "pedestrian" by AA Roadwatch on Morning Ireland.

I'm guessing someone walking their bike?

nee wrote: »
    Yes they do! (Keeping all my dreams alive :pac:)

I fecked one in the bin a while back, it was so frustrating

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'm wondering what's wrong with cram's steam that he's bought a cleaner to clean it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Is everyone else's private messenger acting up or is it just me??

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭andy69

The wife pointed this out recently when Quintana was on camera with his jersey zipped down a bit - which made it look even more like what it does. Once she said it, I can't un-see it so leave it to your imagination (helped by a recent post in ylyl here)....

I'd say leave it as an attachment rather than embedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,766 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Weaving in and out of pedestrians, it's ...

https://twitter.com/Dub_Bleeper/status/1107188605569720321

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

was just on the genesis website. this is from their current catalogue. you had one job, etc.

20-equilibrium-hero-gallery-slide-1_1551372406_lg.jpg

was just on the genesis website. this is from their current catalogue. you had one job, etc.

Market appeal to Freds, newbies and those who have had abuse thrown at them by regular posters on boards? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

Don't know if it's the Silver/Chrome & Gum wall's combo but it looks like something from the 80's

Advertisement