Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

180 day MBB cut-off

Options
  • 24-04-2018 7:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

I purchased a 180 day pass in March. I understand you don't offer this anymore but why have you already cut me off? MyEir showed the 50gb allowance for 180 days yesterday. However, I am now being told that I need to top-up/purchase a new pass and the details of usage which was only about 17gb have disappeared from MyEir. This is underhand and a breach of the conditions under which I purchased the pass. Again I know that this offer has been discontinued but as previously mentioned by Eir rep on another thread if you had purchased the offer you would be allowed to keep using it until the 180 days had expired or the 50gb limit was reached.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

craoltoir wrote: »
    I purchased a 180 day pass in March. I understand you don't offer this anymore but why have you already cut me off? MyEir showed the 50gb allowance for 180 days yesterday. However, I am now being told that I need to top-up/purchase a new pass and the details of usage which was only about 17gb have disappeared from MyEir. This is underhand and a breach of the conditions under which I purchased the pass. Again I know that this offer has been discontinued but as previously mentioned by Eir rep on another thread if you had purchased the offer you would be allowed to keep using it until the 180 days had expired or the 50gb limit was reached.
    Hi craoltoir ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Private message sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Private message sent.
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cars Market

Hi, I had a same offer, I wanted to use it today, and called customer care what is going on. I have topped it up on the 30th March fo continue the offr, (They have a note in their system). The final conclusion, thay just changed it, because they are not offering anymore I still have 24GB left, but I need to but a 30 day pass.They have offered a free of charge 30 day pass 50 GB , I wasn't accepting I still would like to use the 130 days / 24 GB which was left on the account.I have made a complaint, in 10 working days they will get back to me.We will see.

Advertisement