Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair and Make Up Ballincollig

Options
  • 24-04-2018 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere to get my hair (upstyle or wash and blow dry) and make up done for a wedding in Ballincollig? The same salon would be preferable if possible.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Dude here, so don't go on my recommendation - but I've only heard good things about "All Dolled Up"

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kk2014

Thanks a million - haha much appreciated. I will look them up now, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Another lad here but Mark Vincent on the main Street is very good(so I'm told anyway).
    Probably not the cheapest tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Owen wrote: »
    Dude here, so don't go on my recommendation - but I've only heard good things about "All Dolled Up"

Not a dude, but this would have been my recommendation too. They're fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kk2014

Thanks so much everyone - I contacted All Dolled Up and I am booked in for hair and make up! The girl I spoke sounded lovely and the salon's facebook page is full of praise. Travelling down that morning so I will be delighted to take some of the work out of getting wedding ready!
    Thanks a million :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement