Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christine and The Queens, RDS Main Hall

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Wooderson wrote: »
    Valid points. Whilst Irish people put up with this crap, we’ll continue to be fecked around however. Promoters have it far too easy.

Does the missed event insurance cover this sort of thing?
    I always see it when I am booking tickets but I never go for it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Does the missed event insurance cover this sort of thing?
    I always see it when I am booking tickets but I never go for it:rolleyes:

Its doesnt no. That would be utterly insane. It only covers the tickets.

People looking for ticketmaster to cough up for travel and hotels etc!

80,00 Croker gig for say, U2. They cancel as Bonos voice gives out and MCD are expected to cough up for the 5000 or so that have come from abroad?! Places like America, Brazil, Australia, Argentina. Some by business class too and staying in the Merrion, with "valid" receipts for bottles of Bollinger on the plane.

A couple of gigs were cancelled with the snow this year. Who do we get compensation from then? Met Eireann? Poor Evelyn Cusack would be knocking the doors down at Apollo House for a bowl of sloppy soup and offering cheap gobbles on the boardwalk for cash to pay for a blanket.

Fúcks sake lads.

Advertisement