Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gauge size for FTTH Duct

Options
  • 24-04-2018 2:09pm

The spec for the duct doesn't specify whether the Hydrodare type pipe should be heavy gauge or normal gauge, can someone confirm which it is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

The spec for the duct doesn't specify whether the Hydrodare type pipe should be heavy gauge or normal gauge, can someone confirm which it is?
    Hi Krazzzzy Kay, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I've contacted our operations team to query this and get clarification, as soon as I hear back I'll come back to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

The operations team have confirmed that the normal gauge is the correct one. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement