Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan Ulster Bank

• 24-04-2018 2:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 150 ✭✭

I applied online for personal loan from ulster bank. I got agreement & direct debit form to sign and a request for documentation which included 3 months bank statements & 3 months payslips.

All fair enough.

As I'm self employed, I'm just wondering what I should submit as payslips. My monthly income is paid same date each month from my business account to my personal account. My personal account is an ulster bank current account so these payments are visible to them. They are cheque lodgements.
    As a self employed sole trader (bank are aware of this), payslips with paye deductions etc don't apply.
    Should I just send in my current account statements which clearly show the lodgements and possibly history of withdrawals from my Business account that match the lodgements.
    I don't particularly want to hand over my full business accounts.

Advertisement