Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAX -Shuttle Recommendation?

Options
  • 24-04-2018 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I will be arriving into LAX from Dublin with 4 work colleagues on Thursday and need to book a shuttle to take us downtown. I am reading that supershuttle.com are notoriously late and with an 11 hour flight I'm not so hot on idea of waiting an hour for them to show up.

Has anyone any experience in booking these things? Any company in particular?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

PMC83 wrote: »
    Hey there,

I will be arriving into LAX from Dublin with 4 work colleagues on Thursday and need to book a shuttle to take us downtown. I am reading that supershuttle.com are notoriously late and with an 11 hour flight I'm not so hot on idea of waiting an hour for them to show up.

Has anyone any experience in booking these things? Any company in particular?

Thanks

Uber? Large taxi? I've used those shuttle services before and they can be a nightmare depending on how many other people have to be dropped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

Just get a cab/Uber/Lyft

Advertisement