Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Beginner's Game: Act 1, Scene 3: The Hunted

1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Poppy retrieves the glowing crystal and puts it in her bag. Poppy retrieves the crystal from the chair and inserts it in the next occupied cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭The Dungeon Master

Poppy retrieves the crystal from the chair and inserts it in the next occupied cell.

Again, the contents are sucked up the pipe but the crystal remains dull.

Poppy retrieves both dull crystals, the glowing crystal, the cap for her waterskin and the key all of which she puts in her bag. She turns her attention to the bins near the cauldron and examines them carefully.

Opening the bins, Poppy discovers they contain a wide variety of severed body parts: arms, legs, small organs, inner organs.

Held within the hands on 3 arms though are three full potions.

Poppy pokes the arms with her sword.

• Advertisement

Poppy pokes the arms with her sword.

Her sword easily goes through the arm. Nothing else happens.

Poppy takes the three potions and examines them carefully.

Poppy takes the three potions and examines them carefully.

All contain a pink, viscous liquid. Poppy cannot tell what is within, only a magic user could do this.

Poppy wonders if there is a magic user in the room but the others appear preoccupied. Never one to shirk a challenge, she opens a phial and gulps back the contents.

Poppy wonders if there is a magic user in the room but the others appear preoccupied. Never one to shirk a challenge, she opens a phial and gulps back the contents.

Poppy feels warm and fuzzy inside as the potion goes down her gullet. She notices the scratch on her arm knitting itself back together.

OOC: 8HP restored

• Advertisement

Poppy feels better and notices that her arm has healed. She puts the remaining two potions in her bag and carefully examines the room for anything else that might be of interest.

Poppy feels better and notices that her arm has healed. She puts the remaining two potions in her bag and carefully examines the room for anything else that might be of interest.

Nothing of note, save for the tubes smashed by the desk thrown by Fector, and the green goop on the floor surrounding the broken tubes.

Poppy pokes the goop with her sword.

It slides into the thick goop and comes out with a dripping layer, but nothing happens.

Poppy takes out the empty phial and fills it with goop before replacing the cap and putting the phial back in her bag.

Ooc: I'm gone until tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Meanwhile, outside Sandor's Tomb
    As Stufur ponders his next move, he is startled from his reverie by thunderous footsteps beating a slow, ominous tattoo as they descend the steps to the east. He stares wideeyed as the corridor lights up, flames licking around the corner ahead of vast talons that grip the corner, they in turn attached to lava-veined arms that heave an immense demonic frame into view. The creature hunches its bulk, squeezing it's leathery wings into the tight confines of the corridor. With a sulphurous bellow of breath, it pulls it's horned head level with his. It's rumbling voice, when it speaks, is felt as much as heard.

latest?cb=20140617140712
    "Little dead elf. Would you like a cup of tea?"
    Stufur is aghast at the size of the beast, but manages to notice the bizarre civility of the question.

"I...of...of course. I...am afraid I'm not sure if I can take tea any longer, given my current condition, but I will try"

Advertisement