Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Beginner's Game: Act 1, Scene 3: The Hunted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Nebelwerfer

Webby grabs one of his arrows and pokes at the bottom the coffin, listening out for the sound it makes as he pokes around.

Webby responds to Meera, "Did you not just not only cast a spell but also fiddle with the wrist and neck of a dead king?"

He rolls his eyes at Meera.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭The Dungeon Master

Webby grabs one of his arrows and pokes at the bottom the coffin, listening out for the sound it makes as he pokes around.

The arrow scrapes off the stone of the crypt, appearing solid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Webby responds to Meera, "Did you not just not only cast a spell but also fiddle with the wrist and neck of a dead king?"

He rolls his eyes at Meera.

Meera looks with confusion at Webby. 'I did no such thing halfling'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Stu is taking a back seat, watching all unfold. He is glad Stufur is back on his feet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Lalwende uses her infravision to scan the room carefully.

Lalwende uses her infravision to scan the room carefully.

The rest of the room is fairly basic. Nothing on the East or West walls. She can see the other release lever for the door just beside the opening on the south wall.

The rest of the room is fairly basic. Nothing on the East or West walls. She can see the other release lever for the door just beside the opening on the south wall.

Lalwende approaches the other lever with caution and pulls it gently.

Webby turns red at the response from Meera "Im sorry, so many faces, voices... names and places... I suppose I am just a bit flustered" he admits.

Lalwende approaches the other lever with caution and pulls it gently.

The door slides shut, trapping Webby, Lalwende and Stufur in the room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ooc: is this room beside me now? Might need molly's map

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

"Would pulling it again open the door Lalwende?"

Guffy wrote: »
    Ooc: is this room beside me now? Might need molly's map

OOC: You are still by the deactivated trap. You can travel back the corridor to where the others are outside the room.

Lalwende feels a little sad about that but decides to leave them there for a while as she explores the other rooms. "I'll pop back in an hour after I've checked out the other rooms I've seen." she thinks. She goes into the room at the end of the south passage.

Lalwende feels a little sad about that but decides to leave them there for a while as she explores the other rooms. "I'll pop back in an hour after I've checked out the other rooms I've seen." she thinks. She goes into the room at the end of the south passage.

OOC: You are trapped inside the room

OOC: You are trapped inside the room

Ooc Sorry!

The map isn' that impressive. I think we're just outside the crypt.

449193.jpg

Lalwende turns to her companions. "My apologies, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Lalwende, a princess of the Magillacuddy Reeks kingdom. My father is Conchubhair, a powerful king who will handsomely reward those who protect me."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Stu glances at Meera's map and asks " have we explored both doors yet"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Echtrae feels alone, so alone and knows its not good for his safety. He travels back the corridor looking for any sign of where is fellowship have gone to, studying the walls as he goes.

Ooc: would i have seen them go into the door? Sufur seemed to go from lying to walking in the door hut unsure if door is further back the corridor

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Stu glances at Meera's map and asks " have we explored both doors yet"?

'I don't know. I just got here and followed the Halfling down to where your companion was injured'.

Meera inspects the alcove doorway for evidence of a handle or trigger to reopen the door.

Guffy wrote: »
    Echtrae feels alone, so alone and knows its not good for his safety. He travels back the corridor looking for any sign of where is fellowship have gone to, studying the walls as he goes.

Ooc: would i have seen them go into the door? Sufur seemed to go from lying to walking in the door hut unsure if door is further back the corridor

[OOC: stufur was injured just before the bend that leads to the water. If you were still there I don't think you would've seen us congregate at the crypt door, I wasn't sure which bend to put the crypt at on the map so I stuck it at the second one. It might be back at the start though]

OOC: That map is NEARLY correct, Molly. Crypt room is back at east turn. There's a corridor heading west by the flooding, not a door.

Webby inspects the floor and walls up closely with the torch, knowing their time in there will be shortlived and wishes to make the best of the time.

Hows this?

449197.jpg

Webby inspects the floor and walls up closely with the torch, knowing their time in there will be shortlived and wishes to make the best of the time.

Nothing of any note, save for the lever Lalwende pulled to close them in.

Webby walks up to the lever, pulled by Lawlende earlier, and moves it back to its original position.

Webby walks up to the lever, pulled by Lawlende earlier, and moves it back to its original position.

Nothing happens.

Webby now starts to panick, he looks up to the ceiling in the hope there is something of interest there... if not on the walls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

"Oh dear!

Well Webby we are trapped. I doubt the door can be lifted. Tomb is high elven, perhaps they used a hidden exit for the room, perhaps not"

Stufur begins his search.

Advertisement