Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice to cancel account

Options
  • 24-04-2018 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I am out of contract with Éir I am on broadband only connection how much notice do I have to give as I will be moving from my current address?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

naughto wrote: »
    Hi
    I am out of contract with Éir I am on broadband only connection how much notice do I have to give as I will be moving from my current address?
    Hi naughto, 

The notice period for a cancellation is 30 days, you can view all details on this link 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Hi naughto, 

The notice period for a cancellation is 30 days, you can view all details on this link 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

Can I cancel my account through here if I pm you my account number and details?
    What is the story with returning the equipment is there a cost to me infolved?

Naughto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

naughto wrote: »
    Hi naughto, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

Can I cancel my account through here if I pm you my account number and details?
    What is the story with returning the equipment is there a cost to me infolved?

Naughto
    Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel accounts from here, it would need to logged with our cancellation team on 1901. 

You can view all details in relation the modem return service here The Freepost address is- eir Returns, PO BOX 2726, Freepost, Dublin 11. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement