Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled card transaction

Options
  • 24-04-2018 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

A transaction didn't go through on my card the first time last Friday so it was cancelled but went through the second time. I'm wondering when the first transaction Will be refunded to my account. It was on Friday 20th April

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Tcleary wrote: »
    A transaction didn't go through on my card the first time last Friday so it was cancelled but went through the second time. I'm wondering when the first transaction Will be refunded to my account.  It was on Friday 20th April
    Hi Tcleary,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

Both transactions should appear in your pending transactions for 3-5 days. One should then complete and process while the other should disappear from your transactions list and reflect on your balance. If both transactions process and complete in your transaction list, you'll need to request a refund from the merchant.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else,

Thanks again
    Jane

Advertisement