Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth whitening (short and quick method) ?

Options
  • 25-04-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Want to whiten my teeth a bit, but don't want to go the whole dentist route till I try the off-the-counter methods first.

Are whitening strips up to much, or anything else I should try?

I'm hoping to get some improvement in a day or so, is that possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

There is a special forum for all things to do with teeth and dentistry you would get a better response there

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

I think that it's better to go to the dentists

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭St1mpMeister

of course it's "better" but want to try the many over the counter methods first.

Some of them MUST work as there are shelves dedicated to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I don’t believe anything bought in Ireland would work in a few days. Regulations are too strict here in terms of percentage of hydrogen peroxide they can use in whitening products.

Crest white strips are prob your best option but the ones here are not that effective compared to the US ones which you might source easily enough on eBay but will need to wait for delivery etc.

I have heard good things about the spotlight range which you can buy here but again takes a few goes to noticeably whiten your teeth.

Advertisement