Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spray tan query and resulting brown spots on face

Options
  • 25-04-2018 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Got spray tan done this morn and I have these brown spots on my face! I#ve googled that these can be age spots that are brought up with tan. :mad:

My query is does anyone have experience of this and do they fade after the showers? Can't shower til tomor. They look awful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Sounds more like a few spatters from the fake tan. They should wash off with face wash in the shower tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭wexpat girl

Sounds more like a few spatters from the fake tan. They should wash off with face wash in the shower tomorrow.

Nope. Now that it's gone, its a few large freckles that I never really noticed before but the tan really highlighted them. Wasn't as bad the following day but they definitely showed up more with it. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I've gotten those as well just with my own developer tan, like your face kinda looks dirty? Washed off no problem anyway and definitely no problem once you've makeup on.

Advertisement