Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broodband check message

Options
  • 25-04-2018 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Just put my landline number into the checker and the reply says"Although your area is enabled for eir fibre broadband , it looks like it has'nt reached your address yet...." - normally the message is that fibre broadband is not in the area so things are moving in the right direction finally.

Please advise.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

sylvanb wrote: »
    Just put my landline number into the checker and the reply says"Although your area is enabled for eir fibre broadband , it looks like it has'nt reached your address yet...." - normally the message is that fibre broadband is not in the area so things are moving in the right direction finally.

Please advise.....
    Hi sylvanb,

This would be an indication that Fibre in your area has begun to be rolled out but is not yet availble to you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Please advise.....
    Hi sylvanb,

This would be an indication that Fibre in your area has begun to be rolled out but is not yet availble to you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Thomas

Can you give an indication of time frame  - i live in a housing estate so would of thought that the rollout would be uniform?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Please advise.....
    Hi sylvanb,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thomas

Can you give an indication of time frame  - i live in a housing estate so would of thought that the rollout would be uniform?
    Feel free to send me your full address, including eir code and I can look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement