Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent a Room - 5 days

Options
  • 25-04-2018 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking to see if people have experience in renting rooms, possibly with owner occupiers, where you look for the room during the week (Sunday night to Friday) and then travel home at the weekends? Do these types of rentals list on daft / myhome with others or where do they differentiate?

thanks
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭surrender monkey

PauloConn wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking to see if people have experience in renting rooms, possibly with owner occupiers, where you look for the room during the week (Sunday night to Friday) and then travel home at the weekends? Do these types of rentals list on daft / myhome with others or where do they differentiate?

thanks
    Paul

There's a website for this www.getdigs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Some listings on daft advertise it but there's no filter to identify them without checking individual listings.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Thanks for those updates, i will take a look

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Most people renting out their rooms would love this type of agreement. I know one of my friends does this and it works out great for her. She has the place to herself and the weekends.

Advertisement