Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting Dublin to Bray - Where should I rent?

Options
  • 25-04-2018 3:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49

I'm wondering where would be the best place in South Dublin to rent, if I'll be commuting to Bray. It's only for three months though. I was thinking it'd be a lot nearer to Bray if I were to stay in Sandyford, and I'd beat most of the morning traffic?

Or should I consider some place in South Dublin on the DART line? Or should I even consider living in Bray?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

I'm currently traveling from drumcondra to bray daily

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

There is a huge accommodation shortage in bray at the moment. Local Facebook pages are full of people living in the area looking for places to rent. May be something to consider if thinking of moving out to bray itself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 CulptPrit

dar100 wrote: »
    I'm currently traveling from drumcondra to bray daily
    Are you mainly of travelling against the traffic in the morning?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭TheTruthIsMine

It might be hard to get a place for only 3 months. So what you could do, is pretend you need to rent for longer, and then just leave after 3 months anyway. Say you got an unexpected job offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

When does the three months start? You might get something over the Summer months with the students away. If it is for 3 months just take the first decent place you get. You won't be awash with choices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement