Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DCU Economics Politics Law

• 25-04-2018 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all

In 6th year at the moment and its CAO decision time. Would say im set on the course Economics Politics Law in DCU. And was wanted a few opinions from those who undertook or us currently undertaking the course.

I do OL maths myself and im concerned about the maths aspect in Economics side of the course. I enjoy Economics and got 80% in the mocks and would like to specialize in it and Politics at third level. Hoping to just about scrape the requirement of an 04 (60%) to get in the course and going by my mocks (64%) it will be a tight one. So just would like an opinion from someone who did ghe course and possibly did OL maths for LC and how you got on. Is it that daunting?

And is it possible for anyone to PM some notes and the general chapters covered in the course.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

You're are going to be at a disadvantage not doing HL, but there's a introductory course in semester 1 that will get you up to speed (make sure you actually go and do the work for it though, plenty coast and find themselves repeating). It's not going to be daunting, certainly not for the first year.

Advertisement