Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test advice ...after I have failed it the first time.

• 25-04-2018 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I can't fail my test a second time, I really can't. Any advice for me?!

Only thing I am really REALLY dreading is reversing around the corner. I mess it up despite practicing dozens of times!
    Nerves are making me feel sick.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Nixi90 wrote: »
    I can't fail my test a second time, I really can't. Any advice for me?!

Only thing I am really REALLY dreading is reversing around the corner. I mess it up despite practicing dozens of times!
    Nerves are making me feel sick.

Get some more lessons and focus on it.

Do a pre test or 2 before and to get a good feeling for it try and get someone else to do pre test to make it feel real.

Don't be worrying and try and concentrate on the drive more so then the tester.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nixi90

Get some more lessons and focus on it.

Do a pre test or 2 before and to get a good feeling for it try and get someone else to do pre test to make it feel real.

Don't be worrying and try and concentrate on the drive more so then the tester.

Thanks for reply! Have my pre test lessons booked :)

Advertisement