Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair mask help

Options
  • 25-04-2018 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭

My hair is extremely dry from a very bad balayage job, and is breaking terribly, split ends everywhere.

Can anyone recommend a good intense hair mask and/or treatment?

I use serums and conditioning treatments regularly and it's still in a bad way and getting worse now that I'm going to the gym more and have to wash it more frequently!

I'm close to chopping it all off :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

GingerLily wrote: »
    My hair is extremely dry from a very bad balayage job, and is breaking terribly, split ends everywhere.

Can anyone recommend a good intense hair mask and/or treatment?

I use serums and conditioning treatments regularly and it's still in a bad way and getting worse now that I'm going to the gym more and have to wash it more frequently!

I'm close to chopping it all off :(

Alfaparf reconstructive mask is brilliant.

I used the range growing out bad highlights, shampoo, mask and anti breakage fluid(a spray to put in hair when wet to help with breakage from brushing). It's helped massively.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

Joico Luster lock or kerastase masquintense mask. Both good.

Edit: Chop some off if you have split ends as the split can ride up the hair and make it look worse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Thanks, I'm definitely going to go for a cut, but having issues cleaning up the growing out layers at the front and the spilt ends!

Just ordered that mask - Alfaparf - from amazon, hopefully it'll help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Olaplex treatments and I’m a big fan of the bain therapie masque from kerastase

Advertisement