Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled account, still receiving bill notifications

Options
  • 25-04-2018 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

Cancelled the account months ago and still receiving notifications about next bill. Have been told that I will no longer receive these notifications, but I am STILL receiving them.

Help please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Liamario wrote: »
    Cancelled the account months ago and still receiving notifications about next bill. Have been told that I will no longer receive these notifications, but I am STILL receiving them.

Help please
    Hi Liamario,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Got another notification today. This needs to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there Liamario

So sorry to hear about all this. I will get Thomas to follow up on this for you again

-Kyle

Hi Liamario ,

I have checked this out for you and I can confirm the notification you received was the final statement to indicate the balance is clear and the account is ceased.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Hi Liamario ,

I have checked this out for you and I can confirm the notification you received was the final statement to indicate the balance is clear and the account is ceased.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, I hope you're right.

• Advertisement

Hi Liamario ,

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, I hope you're right.
    No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement