Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with the Broadband service Swords, Dublin?

Options
  • 25-04-2018 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm currently a eFibre service (VDSL2) customer, and it seems the service is down. Swords, Dublin.
    Could this be checked?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Hi, I'm currently a eFibre service (VDSL2) customer, and it seems the service is down. Swords, Dublin.
    Could this be checked?
    Hi KeRbDoG ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Hi, PM'd

Hi, PM'd
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

From tech support and then sales it seems it is an issue with my service/account being moved over to a FTTH order yesterday which hasn't been installed yet due to issues on the Eir side (DP no light, duct work on Eirs side needed etc.) - so I'm not without nets until resolved on the Eir side or FTTH is installed to take over from the FTTC/eFibre service which is currently down :( = bad times for working from home

From tech support and then sales it seems it is an issue with my service/account being moved over to a FTTH order yesterday which hasn't been installed yet due to issues on the Eir side (DP no light, duct work on Eirs side needed etc.) - so I'm not without nets until resolved on the Eir side or FTTH is installed to take over from the FTTC/eFibre service which is currently down :( = bad times for working from home
    I completely understand your frustrations at this time and once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement