Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to add a new savings account to 365 online profile

Options
  • 26-04-2018 9:07am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Opened a new joint demand deposit savings account last month, have been trying to get it added to my 365 profile so I can view and transact online (account was opened online).

Did the request on line - nothing.

Sent a request via the online service desk, they said they would pass onto the technical department - still nothing.

Not sure why these don’t automatically appear, can someone please help?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi there,

Opened a new joint demand deposit savings account last month, have been trying to get it added to my 365 profile so I can view and transact online (account was opened online).

Did the request on line - nothing.

Sent a request via the online service desk, they said they would pass onto the technical department - still nothing.

Not sure why these don’t automatically appear, can someone please help?

Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We'd advise that you check the name, address and DOB are identical on all accounts, as if there are any differences the merge request will be rejected. Also, please make sure you choose the correct type of account, as this will affect the merge request if there are any errors.

If you think they are all matching you can send a message from the service desk on 365 online, and an advisor will be happy to check all accounts to see what the issue may be.

Once the details are exactly the same, they should merge automatically.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Hi there,

We'd advise that you check the name, address and DOB are identical on all accounts, as if there are any differences the merge request will be rejected. Also, please make sure you choose the correct type of account, as this will affect the merge request if there are any errors.

If you think they are all matching you can send a message from the service desk on 365 online, and an advisor will be happy to check all accounts to see what the issue may be.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Thanks, is appearing now but need it on my wife’s profile too. How long does it normally take as was done 15/4...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Jane

Thanks, is appearing now but need it on my wife’s profile too. How long does it normally take as was done 15/4...
    Hi there,

Thanks for coming back to us.

It would usually take 5 business days to appear online from when we receive the request.

We're glad to hear your account has now been added and sorry there was a delay. Once your account details are all matching, as mentioned above the accounts should merge correctly. We'd advise that your wife double checks this first, before sending a request to avoid any delays.

If there is a delay, we'd advise that she send a message from the service desk and an advisor will look into what might be causing it.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement