Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physio recommendations--lower back pain

Options
  • 26-04-2018 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi,
    Looking for a good physio in the naas/newbrdige area to help strengthen core.
    A few muscles are weak in the lower back so need to get the core strength up.
    Looking for a physio who will put a plan in place, not the physio that says comeback next week!
    Recommendations appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

chancer007 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for a good physio in the naas/newbrdige area to help strengthen core.
    A few muscles are weak in the lower back so need to get the core strength up.
    Looking for a physio who will put a plan in place, not the physio that says comeback next week!
    Recommendations appreciated.
    Thanks

From experience and years of suffering I have been around the houses, 4 years ago I found Kilcock physiotherapy , Noel the owner in particular, Really experienced, Calm approach, Knows exactly what he’s doing. The only person that could make me walk and stand up straight.
    Due to the nature of my work I still get stiff every couple of months and pop in for a stretch out.
    No next appointments booked without me suggesting it. No obligation returns. Just proper care.
    It’s worth driving over, I’ve been to 10+ people locally around Naas and I settled with KP.

Advertisement