Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please paying outstanding amount

Options
  • 26-04-2018 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi there,

Could you possibly help me? I left Eir as a customer earlier this year and I am trying to pay an outstanding balance, but my online account no longer works and I cannot get through the telephone system with my phone number or account number.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi there,

Could you possibly help me? I left Eir as a customer earlier this year and I am trying to pay an outstanding balance, but my online account no longer works and I cannot get through the telephone system with my phone number or account number.

Thanks!
    Hi DublinGuy40 ,

Thanks for contacting us here. 

If you do not have an active account number, you will not get through when dialling 1901 and your myeir account will no longer work.

Alternatively, you can make a payment with our online chat team on the following link - https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me here.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement