Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

invisalign in cork

Options
  • 26-04-2018 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone has had these braces from anywhere in cork city and how have they found the braces and the providers , I am looking into places at the moment to get them done and would love some feedback from anyone who has already had them thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Didn't have them but had real ones as a teenager - my opinion is just go with the real ones and go all in ; far more effective in the long run. A work colleague got them last year and she spent more time taking them out as they impact speech and for them to work effectively you really need to keep them in - if you are in social job during the day than you will struggle to keeping them on the hours you need to and you wont see results really.

Again this is my opinion - to me they just hassle and not as effective so better just get the perm ones !

Advertisement