Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probs with opening SOME websites since yesterday for no reason

Options
  • 26-04-2018 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Did you guys do something to the broadband since yesterday afternoon? Can access all sites on my phone but not my laptop, have you changed settings or something?

Can open boards, gmail on laptop etc but amazon is a no and i tried another morphy richards, also a no

Switched off router and booted again but its still the same

Any solutions for me?

I cant even access my router via laptop

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

vicwatson wrote: »
    Did you guys do something to the broadband since yesterday afternoon? Can access all sites on my phone but not my laptop, have you changed settings or something?

Can open boards, gmail on laptop etc but amazon is a no and i tried another morphy richards, also a no

Switched off router and booted again but its still the same

Any solutions for me?

I cant even access my router via laptop
    Hi vicwatson ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

We have not changed anything, I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890 260 260 to have this investigated further.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement