Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxis that take dogs

Options
  • 26-04-2018 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a company in Cork that is good for taking dogs to the vet, which services the southside (i.e. not Blue Cabs as they don't).

We used Cork Taxi Co-op the other day no bother, but today she's saying she can't guarantee me a dog-friendly driver. Which obviously is necessary when booking. Both last Monday and today Wilton cabs were repeatedly engaged, so couldn't get through.

Anyone have experience of other companies who are dependable for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

Just to say I finally got through to Wilton cabs and they were able to book a cab for tomorrow morning, unlike the co-op place. And the guy on the phone was lovely too, so just posting this here for other people's info in case they go searching for something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

_Roz_ wrote:
    Just to say I finally got through to Wilton cabs and they were able to book a cab for tomorrow morning, unlike the co-op place. And the guy on the phone was lovely too, so just posting this here for other people's info in case they go searching for something similar.

Ha I'd similar post up a few weeks ago . Wilton cabs were sound and said no bother.

Advertisement