Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to curl/crimp hair DIY

Options
  • 26-04-2018 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

I have my hair a bit shorter than shoulder length, in a bob with a fringe, was wanting a change without cutting it up so I chanced doing braids on it and got a lovely crimpy look it makes it look much fuller and I am getting lots of compliments I changed the straight fringe to a side crease, its a very casual look and easy to manage.
    I have tried doing the plats with the hair wet and leave it it in over night and it works well, I have also tried putting mouse on it to damp it at night and while I get a really good curl that lasts longer the hair is hard and a bit sticky the following day, I also tried perming rods with the hair dry and this gives a more wavy look, I put in the perm rods with the hair wet and mousse and it was far too curly

any ideas or tips on this look and what tpye of product, I am trying to hold off on getting a soft perm or perhaps that is the way to go. thanks for reading my post

Advertisement