Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH

Options
  • 26-04-2018 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi I have been banned from AH due to a remark I made which I considered to be light hearted and in the spirit of AH as in a jokey comment i would make with the lads in the pub. This has now led to an issue with a site ban. I really don’t see how this could be seen as “trolling” - who was I trolling ??

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've noted mike.ie's comments in your Prison thread. To start this appeals process you need to attempt to resolve your dispute directly with the mod who issued the ban. Have you attempted to do this yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Max Prophet

Beasty wrote: »
    I've noted mike.ie's comments in your Prison thread. To start this appeals process you need to attempt to resolve your dispute directly with the mod who issued the ban. Have you attempted to do this yet?

Yes I have he indicated I need to start this DRP

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I'll mention it to the CMods

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Please send me (or post here) your pm exchange with the relevant moderator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Max Prophet

Putinbot
    Date: 26/04/2018 | 20:32
    For anyone else it would have been a thread ban or maybe a yellow card but with your record I applied the ban I did. In all fairness after your last drp you were told your next action would be a perma ban so I think 3 months is very fair.

I'll not be reducing the ban length or lifting it.

You may go to drp now if you wish.

Quote: Max Prophet
    Hi can we discuss this? It was meant as a light hearted remark. Not trolling - sure who would I have been trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi MP

Sorry for the delay.

With regard to this DRP I cannot argue with the rationale that the mod gave after he further reviewed your appeal. Your language was insulting at best and given your history I find the sanction appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Marked as Resolved.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement