Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Under stairs storage..... recommendations?

• 26-04-2018 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi
    Looking to put in some under stair storage. Anybody any recommendations for companies used locally to do this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Clever Closets in Clare. Delighted with mine, hallway looks really good since.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭carbonceiling

I used smartstorage and was also very pleased. 18 months of family use later and I am still very happy.

I also got a quote from clever closets and they replied with a very detailed quote with pictures etc. the quality looked very good and as far as I remember, there wasn't much between the two in terms of price. I had already agreed to go ahead with smartstorage when the response from clever closets came in, but I remember thinking I would have been happy to go with either of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

We used smart storage too, very happy, that was a couple of years ago, think it was <€900 from memory, the drawers are very solid, no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

We used smart storage too, very happy, that was a couple of years ago, think it was <€900 from memory, the drawers are very solid, no problems.

Thanks for that. Wasn't expecting it to be that price. Mind me asking what size it was?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Thanks for that. Wasn't expecting it to be that price. Mind me asking what size it was?

Do you think that's expensive? They were in & out pretty quickly, if you look at their website, we have the three drawer & tallboy, they have good photos to give you an idea

https://smartstorage.ie/ie/under-stairs/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Cheers for the replies. I'll check all out. With regards the price I just wasn't expecting it to be up around e900. I'd say I'd be looking at 3 drawers and a tall boy

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭fido_dido

Hi, I know this post seems old but, I am in same situation. would you know anybody in Dublin who can build an under stairs storage? Did anyone get the storage solution customized as per your requirement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,427 ✭✭✭✭phog

fido_dido wrote: »
    Hi, I know this post seems old but, I am in same situation. would you know anybody in Dublin who can build an under stairs storage? Did anyone get the storage solution customized as per your requirement?

This thread is in the Limerick Forum, there wouldn't be too many here that could recommend someone for the Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

fido_dido wrote: »

Smart storage are nationwide afaik.

Check out the website, there are plenty of options available to choose from.

Had them do some work for use a few years back, very easy to deal and a highly professional fitting team.

Advertisement