Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cattle for sale

• 26-04-2018 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I have 2 year old British Friesian bullocks for sale. I would normally sell them at Carrick On Suir mart.Due to a fire at the mart recently the mart premises will be unavailable for a while. I am just wondering what other marts are best for selling these type of cattle.Some where within a 25 mile radius of Carrick? Would Cahir or Cashel marts be good options for these type of cattle?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,132 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

edward901 wrote: »
    I have 2 year old British Friesian bullocks for sale. I would normally sell them at Carrick On Suir mart.Due to a fire at the mart recently the mart premises will be unavailable for a while. I am just wondering what other marts are best for selling these type of cattle.Some where within a 25 mile radius of Carrick? Would Cahir or Cashel marts be good options for these type of cattle?

Not from that area but either should be ok. You could try DD as well. It is getting tricky to sell , but it could get worse.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭memorystick

Handy cattle are good value at the minute. They were dearer a few weeks ago,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭kk.man

Kilkenny would be your best bet imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭kk.man

kk.man wrote: »
    Kilkenny would be your best bet imo.
    I'd buy them myself if u have a scales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

New Ross could be a good option? That's on Saturdays while kk is on Thursdays. There is a Mart in dungarvan as well I think but don't know what day that's on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement