Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 3 Fixtures and Results

Options
  • 27-04-2018 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Welcome to Season 3 of the Boards PES 2018 League!

This is a thread to be used for the sole purpose of posting Fixtures & Results throughout the season. All other chat regarding the league shall remain in the original thread: PES 2018 - Boards League Thread

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

There are 6 games to be played per group. All games must be played between 27th April and 18th May.

The rules for this league are fairly straight forward.
    1. The home team will create the match in the Online Friendlies Lobby and invite their opponent. Anyone having trouble with this, let me know.
    2. The home team is responsible for the match set up in terms of settings. Games are to be 12 minutes in length, maximum of 3 substitutes and the choice of stadium and weather is at the home team's discretion.
    3. This shouldn't be an issue, but if a player quits the game while in a losing position, the match must be replayed with whatever time was left at the time of quitting.
    4. Of course, connection issues may come into play so the same will apply.
    5. If a game begins and is lagging from the beginning, both users can come to a mutual agreement to play again from the start at a different time. You don't have to let me know of this, just post the final result on the thread.
    6. Unsporting conduct is frowned upon so please refrain from hacking down someone when they are through on goal and you are the last man. We're all about Fair Play here :)
    7. Users are free to go Ultra Defensive and use advanced instructions as they see fit. It really doesn't make a huge difference in PES I feel.
    8. When defending a lead, please do not pass it around the back trying to waste time. This will make players lose interest in the league very quickly
    9. If you plan on being on holidays, post in the general chat thread and let your opponents know.
    10. If a user quits the league, walkovers will be given to all past and future opponents in the group.

Group Format

Each team will play each other twice in the group. Their final placing in the group will result in the following:
    • Top 2 from each group will go to the quarter finals of the PES Champions Cup.
    • Bottom 2 from each group have their own cup called the PES Shield. This will run in the exact same format as above.
    • Super Cup will be contested by the Champions Cup and Shield winners.

Posting of Result

Results are to be posted by the home team. If you do not see your result after a week, please post it on the home teams behalf.
    Results should be posted in the following format if possible:

Gameweek 1

Ecuador (Colemania) 0-0 Wales (Walter.White)

Then give a little 1 or 2 line match report underneath if you wish.

So I think that's all that needs to be said. I hope everyone enjoys the league and may the best player win!

P.S. Could everyone please thank this post to show that you have read it and understand the rules

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Group C

Ecuador (Colemaniser) 2-3 Ireland (Davidjkennedy)

Good first game here. Went up 1 nil only for Ireland to pull 2 back in quick succession. Drew back level in the second half but Ireland grabbed a winner soon after and held out for the win.

Good game

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Group B

(Damok21) Wales 3 - 1 Argentina (AidoEire)

Good game , was end to end and could have been any score. Lots of chances for both sides with me benefiting from a dodgy penalty decision.

Good game Aido

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Group C

France 2-0 Ecuador

Two early first half goals for Pogba and Giroud sealed the win. Colemaniser changed it up at half time and was piling the pressure on but couldn't beat Lloris in the French goal. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Group D

Denmark 2-2 Switzerland

The Swiss stole a point late on with an equalizer with pretty much the last kick of the game.

Brazil 0-5 Switzerland

All 5 goals came in the first half. Brazil played better in the 2nd half.

Group D

Switzerland 1 - 4 Portugal.

4 chipped goals in the 2nd half for Portugal as the swiss let a 1-0 ht lead fall away. Well done nslattery.

I already hate Switzerland :pac:

• Advertisement

Group B

(OriginalJipo) Belgium 0- 2 Wales (damok21)

Good game again , it was really close in the early exchanges with Belgium having the better of the chances. I scored one and got another quickly just before half time. Second half was really close with Belgium going on the attack but couldn't get the goal that would have brought them back into the game. Good game Jipo

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Turkey 2-0 Belguim
    A tough start to open the group campaign
    Turkey went ahead with a half hour gone through tosun game fizzled out from there until an hour in when martens put the ball just wide of the post, Turkey would eventually seal the win in the 90th minute through Mor
    Good game Jipo
    Goalscorers tosun and mor

https://youtu.be/TXm0dBxqlQ4

Turkey 1-2 Wales
    A very tough highly contested game turkey having had the better of the first half couldn't break the deadlock , Wales would come out much better in the second half but found themselves a goal behind thanks to calhanoglu.
    Bale would equalise soon after to set up a tense finish , then at the death Bale would calmly slot home from a corner in the 90th minute to break Turkish hearts, very entertaining game gutted not to get the draw but these things happen great game damo
    Goalscorers calhanoglu
    Bale X2

https://youtu.be/GceIydZX2l0

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Group A

(Bijilf) Senegal 4 - 3 Uruguay (Meath77)

Brilliant game to start off Group A. Uruguay were ahead for most of the match but Senegal finally went in front in the last twenty minutes. Very close affair. Uruguay unlucky not to equalise at the death after some dodgy goalkeeping from Senegal's number one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Group A
    Uruguay (Cienciano/Meath77) 4 - 2 Chile (whavin/deaduis_maximus)

Chile went 2 nil up and had some great chances. After about 60 minutes a header by Uruguay closely followed by a scrappy goal made it 2-2. A nice first time shot on 86 minutes for the winner, (1m50s into the youtube video)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Belgium 1-7 Argentina

Aido absolutely destroyed me here, lost connection in 2nd half so played out the remaining 25 where he tacked on another 2. Very well played, that attack is lethal, although I played right into their hands 1st half.

Group B

(Damok21) Wales 5 - 0 Belgium (Jippo)

Really good game this one , somehow won five nil despite jippo having more shots. Belgium were really attacking in this one and a few great saves from my keeper kept me from conceding. Enjoyable game thanks Jippo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Group D

Portugal 3 - 9 Denmark

Denmark went 2 up through Poulsen and Portugal got it back to level before HT. another by Poulsen just after half time and a leveller by Portugal had it 3-3 after 55 mins.

The game went bonkers then when Denmark went 5-3 up, Portugal go all out attack and forget they have to defend . 4 more goals made this an embarrassing rout.

Well done Stephen & Denmark

I Loved poulsen when I was with liepzig. I hate him now :D

Scorers :

Portugal : Ronaldo eder Bernardo Silva

Denmark : Poulsen 4, braithwaite 2, eriksen 2 and an own goal ha

Group D

Switzerland 4-4 Denmark

The Swiss were 4-1 up at one stage but Denmark came flying back and got it level. Great comeback.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Denmark 3 - 2 Brazil*

Denmark went 1-0 up, before Jesus and somebody else put Brazil 2-1 up heading into the last half an hour or so. Then, Denmark went gung-ho and went to what seemed like a 3-3-48 formation managed to find the two goals to take the three points.

Great game though, to be fair. :):)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Brazil* 1 - 4 (?) Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal

Brazil started really well down the left hand side through Douglas Costa, and eventually took the lead through Neymar, with the play coming from that side. Bernardo Silva snuck in an equaliser just before half time.

Then Cristiano decided to show up and get interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Group C

France 3-2 Italy

Italy took the lead early in the game but Payet levelled the game straight after. France went 3-1 up and Italy got one back late in the game to ensure a nervy finish for the French.
    I only had 3 shots on target and scored all 3. Italy probably deserved a draw. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Group C

Italy (cournioni) 1-1 Ecuador (Colemaniser)

Tight game here. Italy went ahead from a corner through Barzagli. Enner valencia grabbed one back in the first half but after relentless pressure in the second half, couldn't find a winner thanks to Buffon and a tough Italian defence.

Good game

Brazil* 0 - 3 Denmark

Conceded two silly goals in the first 10 minutes and that was it really. I let Poulsen complete his hattrick later on because I'm such a nice guy.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Argentina 3 - 1 Belgium

Belgium took the lead through Lukaku with a nice worked goal. They were on top for the first 15 mins. Dybala pull one back and Aguero 2 more just before half time. 2nd half both sides going for more goals but couldnt get our finishibg together.

GG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Argentina 4 - 4 Turkey

What a intense game, both sets of teams going all out for it. Turkey went ahead 1, Argentina followed with 3 with the Turks getting another 2 to make it 3-3. Both teams getting their last near the 70 minute mark i think.

Could be all over the shop here Ken, need the blood levels to go down.
    Very well played

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Turkey 5 - 3 Belgium

End to End in this game, thoroughly enjoyed this, Turkey deserved winners in the bend thou.

Good game.

Turkey 3-0 Argentina (Aidz)
    Return leg to what was an exciting first, Turkey started off the brighter of the two sides and would find themselves 1 nil up after 20mins, Argentina would apply pressure just before halftime and we're unlucky not to have equalised before half time.Turkey would keep it tight and get a second on the hour mark having almost conceded moments earlier , Turkey would then wrap it up in the last few minutes, good game Aidz I just got the rub of the luck this game

Goalscorers Mor, Calhanoglu and Tosun

https://youtu.be/-P0fmVLJrfs

Graup D

Switzerland 1-0 Brazil* ;)

Tight game although the swiss had most of the ball they kept missing opportunities to even create a chance never might actually create a chance. Brazil were unlucky not to score just after HT and the Swiss finally made the break though when Brazil went down to 10 men around th 84th minute. Good game

Graup D

Switzerland 1-0 Brazil* ;)

Tight game although the swiss had most of the ball they kept missing opportunities to even create a chance never might actually create a chance. Brazil were unlucky not to score just after HT and the Swiss finally made the break though when Brazil went down to 10 men around th 84th minute. Good game

You forgot the bold part! :P :P :pac: :pac:

Brazil* 0 - 3 Portugal

Evenly matched game for a while with just one fairly scrappy goal separating the sides. That was until I pressed O instead of X when making a backpass giving Ederson far too much to do. :o:o He managed to clear it somewhat, but straight to a Portuguese player who was able to strike from long range. A third came late on but the game was over by then really. Ah well!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Wilberto wrote: »
    Brazil* 0 - 3 Portugal

Evenly matched game for a while with just one fairly scrappy goal separating the sides. That was until I pressed O instead of X when making a backpass giving Ederson far too much to do. :o:o He managed to clear it somewhat, but straight to a Portuguese player who was able to strike from long range. A third came late on but the game was over by then really. Ah well!! :pac:

Thanks for posting wilberto. I was just gonna post video of goals.
    Well played and unlucky. the goalkeeper fcuk up for the 2nd killed your team.

Goals for Portugal :

Bernardo Silva 20
    Eder 74
    Martins 88

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Group A

Chile 1-1 Spain

This game was played a week ago, so can't remember Chile's scorer!
    Spain led 1-0 at half time through David Silva in a pretty even contest. Second half was more Chile on top, especially in the last 20 minutes. Chile won a corner in the 90th minute. The Spanish manager was thinking clear this and it's 3 points, but they didn't and Chile punished them with a deserved equalizer.

Scorers:
    Spain- David Silva
    Chile - ?

Group A

(Bijilf/Koolhanger) Senegal 3 - 0 Spain (niallym)

A very tight first-half but Senegal took the lead just before the break. As Spain chased the game in the second half Senegal managed to get two goals on the counter-attack.

Thanks for the game, niallym.

• Advertisement

Group A

Chile 0 - 2 Senegal

Very even game. One goal either side of half-time made the difference. Chile had their chances but Senegal's 'keeper was in great form!

Thanks for the game, Deaduis.

Advertisement