Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Jars Available

Options
  • 27-04-2018 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭

Any Jam Makers, Handy Men or what ever ....?

740g, screw top jars. Spotlessly clean and bone dry. I take molasses in my tea. Started putting the jars aside as 'useful'. Used about as many as I needed and have just been storing the rest ever since. I now have dozens. All gleaming and boxed up.

Anyone know someone who could use some? It'd just seem a shame to smash them into the bottle bank.

In my day, every mans shed had this sort of thing. For storing screws and such :)

tn_P4270306.jpg

Mohill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

Carrick on Shannon Darkness Into Light committee had a post on Facebook the other day looking for jam jars to put tea lights into, for their walk next weekend (May 12th). They are asking people to drop them into Glancy's Bar in Cortober in Carrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭Stigura

Good lord! Just goes to show; There Are people who'd make use of them.

Unfortunately, I'm a €40.00 taxi trip from Carrick. I'm 'lucky' to go there even once a year :(

Advertisement