Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Is BOTS on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Georgia brought out irrational rage from me after 5 seconds.

That's how long it would take her to tarmac your drive

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

She’s a solicitor? Why the hell would someone with a successful career actually go on this trashy show?

TV, sun, sex...and its a free holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I like the solicitor, she seems smart

tenor.gif?itemid=4590367

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Like, thought it was completely gas like when Hayley got offended at Spiritual Man commenting about the fact it is a game. Stop kidding yourself. Like it is a game. Everyone knows it, but he's the only one saying it out loud rather than to the camera. Like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Also have completely gone off Niall. Going on as if he lost his bride at the altar. I've switched allegiances.

#TeamAdam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Daily Mail comments like

khLSBpK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Also have completely gone off Niall. Going on as if he lost his bride at the altar. I've switched allegiances.

#TeamAdam

Ashamed to say I'm the same :eek: Thought Niall acted so immaturely tonight & his accent goes through me.....totally ended up pushing Kendall further into dreamboat Adam's arms!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Hope Chris Pine’s lawyers were watching! Goway ourra that Sam you did n yer hole date him!!

Was hilarious watching Niall hot foot it when Kendall dropped a tear.

2 new birds look tasty!

Niall guaranteed a date. Poor aul doc will probably miss out again. I think people will vote for Wes to p!ss Laura off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

Maybe the solicitor will like the doctor?!!

I've never watched the programme before, will the new girls have any prior info on the people in the villa?

There was an american programme years ago called Paradise Hotel. The people coupled up and the person left alone was the one who had to leave. Is this the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Rmgblue

Is anyone watching the Australian Love Island? It’s brilliant, and I know the UK is still Early days but Oz version is brilliant.

Rmgblue wrote: »
    Is anyone watching the Australian Love Island? It’s brilliant, and I know the UK is still Early days but Oz version is brilliant.

Where can I watch it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Rmgblue

buswankers wrote: »
    Where can I watch it???

I’m watching on YouTube!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I'm up to speed now after watching the first 2 episodes on 3player. This is my first time watching Love Island. I remember all the hype surrounding it last year, so thought I'd give it a go and see what all the fuss is about

Although, I predict that my brain cells might diminish exponentially as time goes by :pac:
    I'm giving myself an opt-out clause if the content becomes too mind-numbing :D

My thoughts so far....
    Really really really not a fan of Samira (sp).... Her personality is pretty caustic, and I think she'd burn anyone to get to the top.
    Feel bad for the Alex guy - maybe he might have some luck with the new girls that join tonight (as per the above post, I'm guessing the solicitor might be a match).
    The guy with the teeth! Those teeth.... :eek:
    Eyal - the spiritual guy makes me cringe when he tries to be philosophical and deep, although he seems pretty innocuous.
    The Dani girl sounds like Stacey Solomon.
    That Adam guy is mighty fine! Although, his personality is kinda dull. And he's only 22! I'm not buying it; he looks mid-thirties at least. Also, because of the muscle mass in his legs the skinny jeans he was rocking yesterday looked like leggings... jeggings if you will. Not a great look.
    I liked the Kendell girl at the start - she seemed like the most genuine of the girls, but the melodramatics yesterday were a bit much.

The topics of conversation are riveting...Like.. Literally...... :pac:
    .....I'm a sucker for punishment however, so I will be tuning in tonight most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

That Adam guy is mighty fine! Although, his personality is kinda dull. And he's only 22! I'm not buying it; he looks mid-thirties at least. Also, because of the muscle mass in his legs the skinny jeans he was rocking yesterday looked like leggings... jeggings if you will. Not a great look.
    I liked the Kendell girl at the start - she seemed like the most genuine of the girls, but the melodramatics yesterday were a bit much.

Completely agree with you about Adam - he has to be lying about his age :pac:

And same with Kendall, I liked her but the crying was a bit much. I understand it has to be a bit of an overwhelming situation overall but c'mon, it's still only been two days with the guys!

ShazGV wrote: »
    Completely agree with you about Adam - he has to be lying about his age :pac:

And same with Kendall, I liked her but the crying was a bit much. I understand it has to be a bit of an overwhelming situation overall but c'mon, it's still only been two days with the guys!

He's not real, he's made from cardboard. Cardboard probably ages differently than human tissue

Really really really not a fan of Samira (sp).... Her personality is pretty caustic, and I think she'd burn anyone to get to the top.
    Feel bad for the Alex guy - maybe he might have some luck with the new girls that join tonight (as per the above post, I'm guessing the solicitor might be a match).

Totally agree with you re Samira, I predict that tonight when she sees the 2 new girls coming in she'll do a complete 180 & fight tooth & nail for Alex's (or anyone elses) attention just so she isn't sent home on the recoupling.

buswankers wrote: »
    Totally agree with you re Samira, I predict that tonight when she sees the 2 new girls coming in she'll do a complete 180 & fight tooth & nail for Alex's (or anyone elses) attention just so she isn't sent home on the recoupling.

That'd be hilarious. It will totally change the dynamic. I'm kinda ashamed at how much I like this already.

That'd be hilarious. It will totally change the dynamic. I'm kinda ashamed at how much I like this already.

Who ya tellin :o:o

• Advertisement

I would be as well but

tenor.gif?itemid=5436642

As funny as it is, it's hard not to feel sorry for the Doc. It's borderline bullying at this stage :D I mean the way Hayley pulled back from the kiss, you'd swear he was horrific. Samira dissing him left right and centre too. Kinda nasty. Like "how dare that fvcker get a decent career and not work on his tan and abs repeatedly!".

He does stick out like a sore thumb though, I don't see either of the new girls hitting it off with him, even the "solicitor". It'd be nice to see more like him though, i.e. anything beyond the standard Instagram fvckwits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’d love a “plebs need love too, island”.
    Regular people having a bit of craic and sucking in their guts, yet eating taco fries, trying to impress their love interest.

I’d love a “plebs need love too, island”.
    Regular people having a bit of craic and sucking in their guts, yet eating taco fries, trying to impress their love interest.

I’d win it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

You’d think the gold digger Laura would be interested in the Doctor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

How the f*ck is Adam 22, he looks like he’s at least 35.

fin12 wrote: »
    How the f*ck is Adam 22, he looks like he’s at least 35.

Yeah there’s a bit of nadine coyle where’s me passport going on here for a few of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭billyhead

I had a look at last nights episode to see what al the hype was about and I don't understand the fascination with this show. There all as thick as a plank and they are all suffering from a serious amount of vanity. I wouldn't bother with any of the women tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Can someone tell me if the people going into the house late have been watching what’s been happening thus far? Also how do people win? Do the public pick the best couple?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

fdrqfd.jpg

It’s all I can see now :D

Advertisement