Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That guy with the teeth (sorry I don’t have names yet) looks like a skinny version of that Arg guy from TOWIE.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

That guy with the teeth (sorry I don’t have names yet) looks like a skinny version of that Arg guy from TOWIE.

That is exactly who he is like!

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

Ha I thought the same thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Can someone tell me if the people going into the house late have been watching what’s been happening thus far? Also how do people win? Do the public pick the best couple?

Going in on day 3 normally they haven't watched it but later on yes they have watched and will go in sirring sh*t. So along the way when it comes to recoupling who ever is left not in a couple is evicted. Sometimes the public vote out people along the way they also vote in some people. Yes the public pick the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Laura, you’re 47, not 15. Act your age hun.

I love the narrator.

• Advertisement

This thread is already busier than last year :D
    A lot of people seem to have come over to the dark side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Can someone tell me if the people going into the house late have been watching what’s been happening thus far? Also how do people win? Do the public pick the best couple?

I don't know for sure ibc, I was reading the wiki page. If you're left single after a recoupling you're gone, can also be eliminated by public vote on the app or by other islanders like their version of a task maybe?

kopite386 wrote: »
    Going in on day 3 normally they haven't watched it but later on yes they have watched and will go in sirring sh*t. So along the way when it comes to recoupling who ever is left not in a couple is evicted. Sometimes the public vote out people along the way they also vote in some people. Yes the public pick the winner.

Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

My god I can't stand Eeyore.

skipper_G wrote: »
    I don't know for sure ibc, I was reading the wiki page. If you're left single after a recoupling you're gone, can also be eliminated by public vote on the app or by other islanders like their version of a task maybe?

Yes the last part can also happen. So the public would do a popularity thing of who they like most and then bottom 2 or more would be singled out and the islanders who have to choose who to save/dump

• Advertisement

Lads there’s hope for us all.

Although in saying that I’m a 32 year old woman still waiting to grow into her childhood chub so...maybe not :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

ShazGV wrote: »
    My god I can't stand Eeyore.

He is the anti christ

Ok strongly worded there. He is everything I would hate in a partner.

Yeah Laura you are happy now you know that Wes has enough money to spend on a £1000 dinner.

As I said on twitter Laura will be the first one to go to the hideaway(where they go to get it on ;) ) I think.

This thread is already busier than last year :D
    A lot of people seem to have come over to the dark side.

tenor.gif?itemid=6162619

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

As soon as another good looking lad comes into the villa Laura will quickly drop Wes again

Or is it for the fact that Big Bro isn't back yet ;)

Yeah Laura you are happy now you know that Wes has enough money to spend on a £1000 dinner.

As I said on twitter Laura will be the first one to go to the hideaway(where they go to get it on ;) ) I think.

Wes knows though, he called it immediately to one of the other lads. So he's clued in but just rolling with it to keep in the game. Tactics I like tactics :D

Laura is the devil.
    Her nails are fab though, serious gel envy.

Or is it for the fact that Big Bro isn't back yet ;)

If it was a choice between the two I'd go with BB obvs but had to see what all the fuss was about. Not bad so far, even if they are all mostly airheads

• Registered Users Posts: 24,624 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Lads there’s hope for us all.

Although in saying that I’m a 32 year old woman still waiting to grow into her childhood chub so...maybe not :/

The picture on the left looks like yer man from The Chase!

latest?cb=20130809064409

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Wes knows though, he called it immediately to one of the other lads. So he's clued in but just rolling with it to keep in the game. Tactics I like tactics :D

He just wants to get laid haha. It's a good plan stay with her so there is no fear of not being in a couple when it comes to recoupling and the first dumping.

The picture on the left looks like yer man from The Chase!

ing]

I can’t see your pic but I presume you’re talking about the beast and I agree!

Laura is annoying. I don’t like her.

I can only see a picture of the beast I don't see any other picture.

No Laura, it’s just his massive wallet you’re feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rooting for Danny Dyer, love his voice

• Registered Users Posts: 24,624 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Eggsactemundo

Eyal getting deep there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I love when they introduce new people as you see the FEAR on the contestants that are there already but you'll also get to see the fakes who want to move on but are playing the game with the persthey are with (#watch Laura when new guy arrives in villa)

• Advertisement

So Hayley you are not interested just tell him FFS stop stringing him along.

Advertisement