Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

There ya go you watch it once and you get addicted. There is no going back now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Wife has been trying to get me to come to bed earlier for a while now..... For the next 8 weeks, I think she might just get her wish!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It’s still early but seems a bit boring this year. Too many normal blokes and as a result most of the women don’t fancy them. Not that the women are anything special. At least the older one will get up to a bit of mischief under the sheets soon enough. 2 years ago was best, even last year was toned down compared to it, but this year looks like it could be a long 8 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Georgia looks kinda like Dani??

I knew I wasn’t the only one. At least two other people agree with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Wow that could absolutely be the same person. Crayy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

"two people!!
    do you know how many people that is???
    that's two people!"

Line of the night surely.

Along with Laura noticing the "little things" about Wes... like how sweet he is, how he gives her butterflies...and how he once spent a thousand pounds on a date.
    Yeah it's the little things alright.
    Territory marked ASAP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Ahhhh doc. Lad is tragic, only way he gets laid on this is if he has to give mouth to mouth to save someone’s life!!

That salmon shirt too!!

Hayley is a proper cnut it seems. She couldn’t even remember poor Eeyore’s name!

Mr deep is a wally though, oooooh what dog do I have?!? Neeeext

Was hoping we’d get straight into the new girls tonight but no. Teases! That dr no dates date is gonna be cringe central.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

35lbtsj.jpg

Laura and Eeyore are taking up most of my hate.
    For now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

How would you rate them? This is my list

Alex
    Kendall
    Eyal
    Dani
    none of the others are worth rating.
    Samira to leave the island first, Then Laura Adam, Hayley and Jack
    The women are awful this year.
    Flag

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Hayley is just awful. Between the genuine lack of intelligence and the bimbo act she does,plus the nastiness and jealous strop... I just can't. As beautiful (although she looks a bit like a slim jade goody) as she may be, she is just awful. I want her out first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

neonsofa wrote: »
    Hayley is just awful. Between the genuine lack of intelligence and the bimbo act she does,plus the nastiness and jealous strop... I just can't. As beautiful (although she looks a bit like a slim jade goody) as she may be, she is just awful. I want her out first.

She's a head melt.
    Just spit it out and say that you're not into him and stop acting like a precious princess.

To thine own self be true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

I think he is like a poor man's version of Ben Affleck!

She's a head melt.
    Just spit it out and say that you're not into him and stop acting like a precious princess.

I thought your spit it out comment was to me and I was racking my brains thinking "not into who?", didn't even question why you might be calling me a precious princess :pac:

neonsofa wrote: »

Haha her bod is cracking but yeah, the face is Jade Goody! She looked proper minging last night, especially when she got angry. Her face was all distorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Georgia looks kinda like Dani??

Totally agree said that to my housemate last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Dr.Who? Is giving me the creeps if I’m honest. Too desperado. I bet he has sweaty hands.

Dr.Who? Is giving me the creeps if I’m honest. Too desperado. I bet he has sweaty hands.

He's definitely murdered people.

Poor lad is so out of his depth. I'd say he's a virgin, threesome maybe on some VR device.

"this could be the love of my life.....the mother of my children..." steady on there salmon!

Yeah I felt bad for him initially and then got creep vibes from him and I think I'd actually be afraid to reject him in case I end up on six one news, proper weird vibes from him. Maybe he just anxious and therefore gets a bit obsessive. I want to like him because I hate seeing someone feel rejected and unwanted but.... yeah, nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Danni and Hayley have earned their spots on my nightly rant list.

Two of them were really grinding my gears. When they are in the position of power tell the two lads they don't like them romantically, and should just stay friends. Then two girls arrive and it's all "it feels like my boyfriend is cheating on me." Get a grip.

I was team Adam but completely went off him just from the Rosie comment. She well might be keen after him but the shear amount he loves himself is ridiculous to say she'll be after him, not based on clicking, but just that she's his type. I think he'd probably couple up with himself if he had the chance.

I want to route for Alex but my word I am struggling, something tells me they date won't go to plan. Side-note, Niall moved away from "like" to random hand claps. Must have done 10 during one period of talking.

Utter trash, and by god I love it.

Totally agree with all of this from the utter hatred of Hayley and Dani (throw in Samira and Laura for good measure) to the being on team Adam til he made that comment last night like WTF.

You feel so dirty watching but then so disappointed when its over!!

Dr No Dates getting ready for another day!

tumblr_ohbxc6gD451rfd7lko1_500.gif

• Advertisement

All I can see everytime Jack comes on screen

2005070412-PDF.jpg

Adam's definitely got a cock like a Lion Bar....

https://twitter.com/LoveIsIandTweet/status/1004481483808141312

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

buswankers wrote: »
    Totally agree with all of this from the utter hatred of Hayley and Dani (throw in Samira and Laura for good measure) to the being on team Adam til he made that comment last night like WTF.

You feel so dirty watching but then so disappointed when its over!!

Ah the girls all were shocking annoying yesterday. Hopefully leads to some fights!

And exactly with Adam. Just when he won us over for a minute he comes out with that, I'm all for being confident but he's so vain.

If you’ve tongued not one, but two of those Geordies you’re dead to me.

Adam can take his Adonis body and toddle on to get himself on the strongest antibiotics known to man.

1zwkkmr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Ah the girls all were shocking annoying yesterday. Hopefully leads to some fights!

And exactly with Adam. Just when he won us over for a minute he comes out with that, I'm all for being confident but he's so vain.

Adam never won me over, Captain Cardboard has the personality of a wet blanket

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

If you’ve tongued not one, but two of those Geordies you’re dead to me.

Adam can take his Adonis body and toddle on to get himself on the strongest antibiotics known to man.

1zwkkmr.jpg

I believe the correct terminology is manwhore

skipper_G wrote: »
    I believe the correct terminology is manwhore

Should I ask how you know that? :p

Adam's definitely got a cock like a Lion Bar....

I'm ashamed to admit what my instinctual response to this was. I'm blaming anna. Bad influence :pac:

• Advertisement

lion-style-bar.jpg

Wrestle a Lion, it's a beast of a bar!! :pac:

Advertisement