Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Poor Dani, Hayley will be giving her the death daggers

• Registered Users Posts: 24,624 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I'd say Jack would give her a pack of felt tip pens for FREE

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Okay so Friday night show is a big 'un I take it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

skipper_G wrote: »
    Okay so Friday night show is a big 'un I take it

Iirc the recoupling usually happens on a Friday, and I think it should be the guys picking tomorrow because the girls picked on the first day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

So Hayley gets annoyed with Eeyore saying in passing that the show is a game, which it is, but she isn't happy because she's there for love. Then goes and starts planning a couple swap because it's the safest way to play the game....lord have mercy.

Also Adam....it's getting worse and worse. That man could be left alone with a mirror for the 40 odd days in the villa and he'd be happy out.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    It’s crazy how the girls are so possessive and jealous over fellas they don’t even know or even like and so bitchy to the newcomers, it’s the exact same in every series.

FYP :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I'd like to agree cos he generally is but I don't think he was there.

Your right!!had that said before he spoke to her after!!!

Come on though, as juvenile as truth or dare is, who in their right mind asks the person they're with "who do you think I'll couple up with?" and then sit there smirking as she says another girls name.

The man loves himself an unhealthy amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭NinetyTwoTeam

'What kind of personality would your dream girl have?'

'Bubbly.'

'Oh, ok.'

'And fit.'

That was the best part by far for me.

'What kind of personality would your dream girl have?'

'Bubbly.'

'Oh, ok.'

'And fit.'

That was the best part by far for me.

Personally loved Doctor Creepy's blurred face staring over at Niall getting a kiss. The big aul weirdo.

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Come on though, as juvenile as truth or dare is, who in their right mind asks the person they're with "who do you think I'll couple up with?" and then sit there smirking as she says another girls name.

The man loves himself an unhealthy amount.

And on the flipside, who in their right mind would say another girls name?

I'm not saying he's not a ginormous twat. But I think she needs to go. For her own sake. It's clearly not a place for her to get over not being engaged anymore.

And while I'd happily blame him for it, she's pretty much trying to push him away the way she goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I missed most of tonight episode (only caught the last 10 mins or so) and don’t think I’ll bother catching up as the watermelon thing sounded daft and cringeworthy.....

I reckon Samira will go tomorrow night.... as I don’t think anyone is after her and I don’t think Alex will choose her. I think Adam will choose Kendall after all, or if not someone else will, so she’s safe...maybe Niall might vie for her again.

And Eyal will get with someone else, because I’d say his head is wrecked from that wan Hayley.

"SHOCK AS PERSON ON TINDER ONLY INTERESTED IN SEX"

It’s more like.y he’s the type that leads on girls claiming her looking for a relationship when only interested in sex, just be upfront and as for ghosting, he can go f*ck himself.

It’s more like.y he’s the type that leads on girls claiming her looking for a relationship when only interested in sex, just be upfront and as for ghosting, he can go f*ck himself.

They're on Love Island.

How many of them do you think are genuinely looking for love or a relationship?

He's no better or worse than the rest.

Also, while its quite possibly true, it quite possibly isn't. Some girl saw an opportunity to sell a story after 3 days of Love Island. I wouldn't take it as gospel.

They're on Love Island.

How many of them do you think are genuinely looking for love or a relationship?

He's no better or worse than the rest.

Also, while its quite possibly true, it quite possibly isn't. Some girl saw an opportunity to sell a story after 3 days of Love Island. I wouldn't take it as gospel.

Yet everyone is like aww the poor doctor, I’m pretty sure no one held a gun to his head to go into love Island. The others seem a lot more transparent them him as to why they are in there.

Yet everyone is like aww the poor doctor, I’m pretty sure no one held a gun to his head to go into love Island. The others seem a lot more transparent them him as to why they are in there.

I didn't realise that if it was in the Daily Mail it must be true.

Most people just watch the televisual fluff for what it is and let it play a out. Everything is framed in a th context of the show as it is...not reality.

It's 4 days in. The stories will gush forth. They'll all be monsters worse than Hitler by Day 15.

I didn't realise that if it was in the Daily Mail it must be true.

Most people just watch the televisual fluff for what it is and let it play a out. Everything is framed in a th context of the show as it is...not reality.

It's 4 days in. The stories will gush forth. They'll all be monsters worse than Hitler by Day 15.

I’m sorry it’s not about the Daily Mail, U can clearly see the majority in there are the stereotype reality star, but a qualified doctor is apparently going into Love Island to find love.... ya sure. I’m sorry I just don’t buy his poor me act.

• Advertisement

I’m sorry it’s not about the Daily Mail, U can clearly see the majority in there are the stereotype reality star, but a qualified doctor is apparently going into Love Island to find love.... ya sure. I’m sorry I just don’t buy his poor me act.

People are capable of being both poor at finding a relationship and being asśholes to people they just want sex with. So how he is on the show may well be him. Whether he ghosted someone or not

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

If someone didn't shag me after four dates I'd be gone as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm new to this crap. Literally never watched it before.
    So how does it work? Do we give them nicknames or what?
    I want first dibs on Eyal and the doctor (don't actually know his name).
    Eyal = Donkey because that's all I can think of when I hear Eyal..as in ey-alll ey-alll.. Geddit??
    Doctor = Wills.. As in HRH. It's that 'tone' isn't it?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I want first dibs on Eyal and the doctor (don't actually know his name).

I don't think anybody will be fighting you for the doctor, he's all yours! :pac: or do u just want to name him?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

neonsofa wrote: »
    I don't think anybody will be fighting you for the doctor, he's all yours! :pac: or do u just want to name him?!

Wyb if I was in there, I'd pick him :)
    At least he has a brain that's not in his abs..

To thine own self be true

People are capable of being both poor at finding a relationship and being asśholes to people they just want sex with. So how he is on the show may well be him. Whether he ghosted someone or not

He is not in there to find a girlfriend like he claims, more than likely wants to become the next Dr Phill.

If someone didn't shag me after four dates I'd be gone as well.

You’d be gone after the shag as well.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The air of desperation on show tonight was epic!!

From the lads, trying to get some action, and from the girls, trying to survive eviction.

I think Niall might have been in there with Georgia until he let slip his gay crush for Adam.

Hayley and Dani have lost the plot completely and would literally do anything to survive. That bloody dopey doc missed a trick there I reckon.

Kendall also losing her mind in there. “You’re coping so well”, how Georgia said that to her with a straight face I’ll never know.

Great stuff though, I’m hooked! Tomorrow should be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Oh and I think Hayley might be a goner unless Jack saves her.

Dr death seems to have Stockholm syndrome for Samira.

Adam will choose Rosie.

Wes Laura.

Eeyore Kendall

Niall Georgia

So that leaves Jack. Unless Dani mucks it up tomorrow she should be fine.

Which means bye bye Sour Scouse!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

You’d be gone after the shag as well.... :D

If he was any good I'd come back for more :pac:

Advertisement