Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

Am proper cheesed off. . She was the only decent girl in there. . Well Dani isn't too bad.

Rosie has no class and the rest are gormless bimbos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I actually thought Niall would have picked Kendall....before Adam muscled in.....they got on so well, very romantical like...like rainbow fishes...literally :pac:

She’s a sort, mate.... how Shakespeare would have put put it 😂

I hope Eyal doesn’t even bother with Hayley for the next week, she’s not nice in the slightest. I think Eeyore deserves better....

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

I actually thought Niall would have picked Kendall....before Adam muscled in.....they got on so well, very romantical like...like rainbow fishes...literally :pac:

She’s a sort, mate.... how Shakespeare would have put put it ��

I hope Eyal doesn’t even bother with Hayley for the next week, she’s not nice in the slightest. I think Eeyore deserves better....

He made his bed teapot :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just evil but I don't see the big deal about this "ghosting" thing or the story about Doctor Strange.

So a big article about how after 4 dates he stopped seeing and speaking to a girl because she wouldn't put out. Obviously didn't like her enough to be patient (haha classic Medical puns) and was after one thing only, but who cares? Like you don't have to put out for him, but he doesn't have to stick around the same time. Bit of an arse but look. Don't get the outrage online over it really.

Also this "ghosting" craic. Somebody blocks someone from social media from talking to them. Again maybe a bit of an arse move but is it really something to be that outraged with?

Anyway, tonight, better have a full on fight. They're too tame so far. Adam for as much as I dislike him will surely provide us some entertainment.

The thing is with ghosting it’s not that harmless, it can be very hurtful, especially if it’s a relationship lasting months or even years. It’s just about having respect for the other person.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

It's on player now yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

fin12 wrote: »
    The thing is with ghosting it’s not that harmless, it can be very hurtful, especially if it’s a relationship lasting months or even years. It’s just about having respect for the other person.

It doesn’t even have to be lasting months. Ghosting someone even after just a few days is cowardly and inconsiderate and bad manners. Not that hard to tell someone you can’t see things going anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It doesn’t even have to be lasting months. Ghosting someone even after just a few days is cowardly and inconsiderate and bad manners. Not that hard to tell someone you can’t see things going anywhere.

Thanks, that was the point I was trying to make. Just couldn’t word it properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'd say Rosie will be the first one to get jiggy.
    She has bl*w job lips.

To thine own self be true

Is Eyal an idiot? I thought the last couple of episodes he might be relatively smart but just persisted with Hayley to give her a chance (and because of her figure)
    Him picking her again just makes me forget all that and think he's as bad as her!

So I missed it last night. Said to myself right that’s it I’m better than this trash and il just stop watching it.

Course I’ve it watched on the player already this morning....I’m fooling no one really especially ye lot :)

It’s so good! Can’t believe eeyore the tool.
    Adam is such a narrcasist. Felt slightly sorry for Kendall but she was a bit whiney and as said here totally wasn’t playing the game so I do think she deserved to go.
    Even though he was so stupid to save her I’m glad Hayley was saved tbh cos I can’t stand her and love having someone to hate in there.

So I guess this is it for the next 8 wks then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

8 weeks?!!!! Ah fück!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

There is a lot that we don't see and it is kept from us for suspense.
    Eyal is a thoughtful guy so I think he talked to Kendall and told her he would pick her if she wanted.I don't think Kendall would have wanted to start coupling number 3!..Kendall wanted Adam or no one else.she was happy to go home,I don't think she would have wanted to stay looking at Adam and Rosie getting it on.
    Eyal could not pick Rosie either as she was also linked to Adam.
    Eyal knows there is no chance with Hayley but they both get to survive and wait for some one better.
    I hate lovin this show:(:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I reckon Eyal will get with the new girl and Hayley will get with one of the new fellas... I think Adam will also make a play for the new girl, because he seems to thrive on the chase rather than actually connecting with the person.

I liked Kendall the most, but don't think she was suited to the show, she was too nice....Yer man Adam is a user.
    I'm not a fan of any of the other girls tbh, suppose Dani is alright.

As much as it pains me, I like Eyal and Niall, despite the daft things they sometimes come out with.
    Niall is the epitome of a 'jack-the-lad' caricature......in that he comes out with some of the most random ****e... but yet he provides some comic relief.... Like rainbow fish. Also his facial expressions are over the top...like.

I'll leave it there as I'm just going to have a long, hard look at myself in the mirror now and question why I'm still watching this show... like

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I reckon Eyal will get with the new girl and Hayley will get with one of the new fellas... I think Adam will also make a play for the new girl, because he seems to thrive on the chase rather than actually connecting with the person.

I liked Kendall the most, but don't think she was suited to the show, she was too nice....Yer man Adam is a user.
    I'm not a fan of any of the other girls tbh, suppose Dani is alright.

As much as it pains me, I like Eyal and Niall, despite the daft things they sometimes come out with.
    Niall is the epitome of a 'jack-the-lad' caricature......in that he comes out with some of the most random ****e... but yet he provides some comic relief.... Like rainbow fish. Also his facial expressions are over the top...like.

I'll leave it there as I'm just going to have a long, hard look at myself in the mirror now and question why I'm still watching this show... like

Never mind the mirror

tenor.gif?itemid=9255466

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Does anyone else think that Rosie looks like Stephanie Davis and Kendall a little like Michelle Keegan?

To thine own self be true

Does anyone else think that Rosie looks like Stephanie Davis and Kendall a little like Michelle Keegan?

Rosie is so like Stephanie, as a result I dislike Rosie as I detest Stephanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Lads wtf, it’s not on tonight? Weekly compilation!

Disgraceful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Lads wtf, it’s not on tonight? Weekly compilation!

Disgraceful!

It's to help avoid 'the bends' when it's over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I don't understand this comment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

neonsofa wrote: »
    I don't understand this comment

The comedown bbz, the hangover, the “coping without” phase

• Advertisement

The comedown bbz, the hangover, the “coping without” phase

You're always there when I need you jp <3

Never heard that phrase before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

neonsofa wrote: »
    You're always there when I need you jp <3

Never heard that phrase before

It's the name for decompression sickness that (primarily) deep sea divers get when they come back to the surface too quickly.

#possiblyuselesstrivia

Never mind when it's over, I'm getting the symptoms now!!

It's the name for decompression sickness that (primarily) deep sea divers get when they come back to the surface too quickly.

#possiblyuselesstrivia

It's only useless if you never use it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

What the fcuk is this ****. Where’s my love island

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

What the fcuk is this ****. Where’s my love island

Cos I really don't like/get it at all:D:D
    ha ha Anna, you're hooked!

PS. I've watched last 2 years and so far this year not great but hoping to improve.

Strangest thing happened this morning, iPad must have been suffering technical difficulties and a random love island Australia episode started playing and just wouldn’t turn off.

So anyway I’ve watched episode 4 under complete duress.
    The oz contestants are like Mensa in comparison. The underuse of the work like is very refreshing and Eoghan McDermott doing the voiceover is actually way funnier than the English one.

Where do I go from here ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Rfrip wrote: »
    Strangest thing happened this morning, iPad must have been suffering technical difficulties and a random love island Australia episode started playing and just wouldn’t turn off.

So anyway I’ve watched episode 4 under complete duress.
    The oz contestants are like Mensa in comparison. The underuse of the work like is very refreshing and Eoghan McDermott doing the voiceover is actually way funnier than the English one.

Where do I go from here ....

Must give it a look!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

I started it while waiting for UK show to start. It's much better so far and John James(dated Josie Gibson) from BBUK years ago is in it!!

• Advertisement

pooch90 wrote: »
    I started it while waiting for UK show to start. It's much better so far and John James(dated Josie Gibson) from BBUK years ago is in it!!

I couldn’t believe it was him!! Talk about transformation...although his personality hasn’t changed!!!

Advertisement