Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Worried about Alex seemingly building up a bit of loyalty with Samira.. I think she'll drop all loyalty to him like a hot potato as soon as other lads are in the villa. He's my fav - really don't want him to go!

Oh I can’t stand Alex. He’s so dull and creepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I swear Georgia if you break Niall's heart!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

How often are 'evictions'? I'm guessing a boy will go next, so how long do we have to wait til Hayley is gone?!!

Also, is it filmed relatively live? Are they still in the villa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Georgia will definitely play the field in there.

I’d love to see Eeyore get turfed this week after making one of the most stupid decisions since that wan who swiped right on Adolf Hitler.

Dr death most likely to be giving his marching orders though. Also well deserved the silly odd freak.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Adam thought it was his show..the face on him when Dani and Jack got to go on a date. Now the new guys and he thinks,no problem..hope one of them wipes his eye:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Memes are on fire tonight. Lolling away here on my own for the past 10 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I missed the episode earlier, so had to catch up on the player.

First and foremost, I tip my hat to the voiceover guy - I loved his smart arse comments (esp the one about the producers allowing Kendall to keep her personalised water bottle & Alexs’ horrendous shirt).

The clip of Jack and Dani taking off Eeyore was also funny. :)

Speaking of Elmo, jaysus, what a fight.....really dislike Hayley, but my god, why did you pick her Eyal... c’mon man, she was running hot and cold (mainly cold) with you all week. Face palm.

Also, last week I was pretty meh about Wes - he seemed pretty nondescript - but after his chat with Eeyore, I actually was pretty impressed by him, fair play.

Also, why do they say love island is presented by Caroline Flack, when the last time she was actually on screen was for approx 3 minutes in the first episode.

Predictions: I reckon Samira will get some action, Georgia will also try it on (aside: poor Niall, he can’t get a break). What would be absolutely hilarious though, would be if Rosie jilted Adam, and blatantly got with one of the new lads. He wouldn’t be so smug then.

Until tomorrow night lads, as we all take this mesmerising journey together :pac:(bleugh)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

RockDesk wrote: »
    How often are 'evictions'? I'm guessing a boy will go next, so how long do we have to wait til Hayley is gone?!!

Also, is it filmed relatively live? Are they still in the villa?

Yeah, I’d love to know this too... The footage we saw on Fridays episode for instance, when was that actually recorded.... Thursday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,131 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Yeah, I’d love to know this too... The footage we saw on Fridays episode for instance, when was that actually recorded.... Thursday?

yeah i'd imagine the shows are footage from the previous day.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Looks like some amateur sleuths have found Laura's Instagram, she turned 30, 2/3 years ago according to it.

Fair dues to Wes, of course he had to tell Eyal but he then sat there like a wet blanket with Hayley and Laura.

• Advertisement

I loved Jack's response to Alex when Alex said something along the lines of "maybe we should do 30 pushups before we head out to them" when the new lads were in.
    It was "nah, mate, you don't have to worry about that, I'd never let stuff like that get to me and even if it did I wouldn't show it".

Great attitude, fair play to him.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Looks like some amateur sleuths have found Laura's Instagram, she turned 30, 23 years ago according to it.

Fixed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

I don't think the balloons in the photo are for her, they're for her boyfriend. She posted 2 days later saying they shared a birthday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Her birth cert is on daily mail. Scarlet. Imagine people thinking you look so old and haggard that your family are forced to issue your birth cert to shut up speculation that you’re really an auld one

She's minging.

Speaking of minging. I know she has a cracking bod, but lads! Her face is all over the shop

1158694_LOVE_ISLAND_SR4_EP5_34_9ab171e1cc7e97eb440b9aab0274b5ec.jpg

I've male mates who are prettier than her.

The personality and accent only top it off.

Gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

She's minging.

Speaking of minging. I know she has a cracking bod, but lads! Her face is all over the shop

I've male mates who are prettier than her.

The personality and accent only top it off.

Gross.

Jamie Carragher in drag

Ah stop, she's probably the best looking girl in there, it's her personality that makes her poison.

Laura is from Clydebank in Glasgow isn't she? A Clydebank 29 isn't like our 29! That's a lot of miles on the clock.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Ah stop, she's probably the best looking girl in there, it's her personality that makes her poison.

Agreed, appearance wise she's gorgeous, pity she has a toxic personality. I don't tend to hate people on this but leaning to that for her. Such a manipulative game player who seems to not care about anyone else. When she cried it just looked like tactics to me. Don't think she can redeem herself after her playing it big giving out to Eeyore saying it's a game and then trying to swap her couple slyly, and leading him on.

Really hope they do one of those events soon where they show what the public think. They showed 92% agreed with Wes telling Eeyore. Would be brilliant to see her face if they announced that. Add Laura to the reaction list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I thought she was stunning when I first saw her and now all I see is a big duh face with a constant question mark expression. Gorgeous figure but her face is mouldy. And her personality is rancid

• Advertisement

Lads, I dunno how ye find that face attractive. Different opinions and all, but christ, I find her face appalling.

Lads, I dunno how ye find that face attractive. Different opinions and all, but christ, I find her face appalling.

Each to their own now, but it's a poorly timed paused photo in my eyes, still don't see it as appalling though. She's a pretty girl.

If Hayley is considered ugly to an extent people find her face appalling and astonishing that people think she looks good, then my word, there must be some outrageously attractive people in the thread :pac:

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Each to their own now, but it's a poorly timed paused photo in my eyes, still don't see it as appalling though. She's a pretty girl.

If Hayley is considered ugly to an extent people find her face appalling and astonishing that people think she looks good, then my word, there must be some outrageously attractive people in the thread :pac:

You're a United fan Adam, you obviously have poor taste ;)

Not the still, every time she comes on screen and talks, her face is distorted. Big wonky forehead, Alien like jaw, Jamie Carragher in drag is about as accurate a description as you could give.

She's a 2 bagger.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

I thought she was stunning when I first saw her and now all I see is a big duh face with a constant question mark expression. Gorgeous figure but her face is mouldy. And her personality is rancid

It is her personality, her accent and her stupidity that make Hayley a thoroughly unattractive person.

She was probably the best look girl in the show when it first started but I view her in a different light now.

I cannot see any of the guys pairing with her so think she will be next girl out.

Not sure who will be first guy out. .Perhaps Eyal?

You're a United fan Adam, you obviously have poor taste ;)

Not the still, every time she comes on screen and talks, her face is distorted. Big wonky forehead, Alien like jaw, Jamie Carragher in drag is about as accurate a description as you could give.

She's a 2 bagger.

I thought I was safe here :pac:

Ohttps://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island/top-girl
    Odds are that Hayley and Eyal are least popular. I think Eyal is so damned cute. He has done nothing wrong :(

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    He has done nothing wrong :(

Except making the worst decision ever by saving Hayley.

For that alone, he deserves to be kicked out, and publically shamed.

giphy.gif

Except making the worst decision ever by saving Hayley.

For that alone, he deserves to be kicked out, and publically shamed.

giphy.gif

Probably playing the game.. He was not to know how unpopular Hayley was and so may have thought the public would turn on him..

He is smart but got this very wrong

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    Probably playing the game.. He was not to know how unpopular Hayley was and so may have thought the public would turn on him..

He is smart but got this very wrong

Sorry but that's not smart or game playing. He saved someone who had a very high, almost 100% chance of trying it on with the new guys, as she had shown 0 interest in him. It was so fvcking stupid. I can't believe people are feeling sorry for him.

• Advertisement

Whyyyyy

Dfa0YjpWkAEnXF3.jpg

G4thpwH.gif

Advertisement