Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I thought I was safe here :pac:

Well, you're not, Adam(ocovic).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sorry but that's not smart or game playing. He saved someone who had a very high, almost 100% chance of trying it on with the new guys, as she had shown 0 interest in him. It was so fvcking stupid. I can't believe people are feeling sorry for him.

Calm down, it's a scripted reality TV show, no need to get your jocks in a strop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Each to their own now, but it's a poorly timed paused photo in my eyes, still don't see it as appalling though. She's a pretty girl.

If Hayley is considered ugly to an extent people find her face appalling and astonishing that people think she looks good, then my word, there must be some outrageously attractive people in the thread :pac:

I'm with you on that, I don't like Hayley's personality but she is pretty and has a smoking hot body.

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm with you on that, I don't like Hayley's personality but she is pretty and has a smoking hot body.

She's stunning. She's a model. End of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just cos she’s a model it doesn’t mean everyone’s gonna find her stunning. Looks are subjective. Charlie’s a model and I think he’s ugly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

SOS the glitch is back

Just cos she’s a model it doesn’t mean everyone’s gonna find her stunning. Looks are subjective. Charlie’s a model and I think he’s ugly.

Ugly is a strong word to say about someone really.
    It's true looks are subjective but I think she's stunning anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Calm down, it's a scripted reality TV show, no need to get your jocks in a strop.

Wtf are u even on about?

Oh cos I thought attraction was personal, I forgot beauty was completely binary.

You’re in fine form this evening.

Fvcking idiot.

End of :)

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Only God can judge them. And God thinks they’re all fugly skanks

Looks and personality are intrinsically linked when considering attractiveness, a beautiful looking woman with the personality of a toilet bug isn't likely to be attractive to most people I would say.

Same could be said for Adam for example, he's got good physique and such but match it with the personality of a cardboard cutout and that's what you get.

Ugly is a strong word to say about someone really.
    It's true looks are subjective but I think she's stunning anyway.

Yeah but it’s my opinion about someone and I’m entitled to have it. Other people will have different opinions and that’s fine. Don’t give it the “end of” and try and shut down conversation because you disagree with someone. That’s the most infuriating and ignorant phrase used on this website :mad:

Everyone is awful tetchy this evening. Is the heat getting to people or something? I think Hayley is stunning but my god do I dislike her. I want her face and body though, merged with my personality as Kendall would say.

Yeah but it’s my opinion about someone and I’m entitled to have it. Other people will have different opinions and that’s fine. Don’t give it the “end of” and try and shut down conversation because you disagree with someone. That’s the most infuriating and ignorant phrase used on this website :mad:

Yeah I mean, everyone knows you're supposed to say "FACT" when trying to shut down conversation.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Yeah I mean, everyone knows you're supposed to say "FACT" when trying to shut down conversation.

You’re going on the list Neonsofa.

Not to mention “calm down” when you weren’t worked up before the calm down :pac:

And “it’s only reality tv”

Well FVCK YOU!! only! This is IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Am I the only one who thinks if Charlie stuck on a cowboy hat he’d be an adult milkybar kid?

Just me?

Am I the only one who thinks if Charlie stuck on a cowboy hat he’d be an adult milkybar kid?

Just me?

He has zero eyebrow game to be fair.

Just me?

Twitter agrees, tonnes saying the same!

• Advertisement

Everyone is awful tetchy this evening. Is the heat getting to people or something? I think Hayley is stunning but my god do I dislike her. I want her face and body though, merged with my personality as Kendall would say.

Only way to settle it neon

tenor.gif?itemid=3613549

The list of people in your clique? :)

Only God can judge them. And God thinks they’re all fugly skanks

Only God and people on the internet can judge them.
    They agreed to that and multiple STI’s when signing up for the show.

Twitter agrees, tonnes saying the same!

Hallelu.
    I miss Twitter and insta. Sucks donkey balls having no WiFi :(

The list of people in your clique? :)

Nah this list

v2a0itu.jpg

Lads I don’t think I’m up for this tonight. I have to wash and dry my hair and I’m tired. What should I do??!

The law says you're supposed to use this gif when someone goes on the list, lawbreaker!

tenor.gif?itemid=7320927

Best list ever. And, look everybody, I'm the only one on it. Anna I'll take out the bins this week

:pac:

Ok I apologise. I'm a bitch today. Please forgive me.

(Insert kitten gif but too lazy)

• Advertisement

Lads I don’t think I’m up for this tonight. I have to wash and dry my hair and I’m tired. What should I do??!

Run your hands under the tap and splash your hair, then just wrap a towel round it, fooling your brain into thinking you washed your hair and freeing you up to kill some more brain cells with Love Island

Advertisement