Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

That's me definitely signed up for the next 8 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

It will take me a few days to get used to the names so excuse me when I ask..
    Did we see him speak to the girl with the doctor?
    That would be the easy decision for him and he'd keep the other guys on his side..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Eyal is Laye backwards.....

That’s about the sum of my thoughts so far!!

Ah but the poor doc getting all picked on har har, stupid brainy berk!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭batistuta9

It’s def Dani. Would you really pick her over the others? Nice looking but average compared to the rest.. he’s clearly looking for headlines

Samira is the best looking I think, then Hayley. The other three aren't that good looking at all, there was better looking in it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

jluv wrote: »
    It will take me a few days to get used to the names so excuse me when I ask..
    Did we see him speak to the girl with the doctor?
    That would be the easy decision for him and he'd keep the other guys on his side..

Yes that is Samira. .She was very keen on the new guy [Adam] and made it clear she would be happy to be picked because the doctor ''was not her type''.

• Advertisement

Jaysus I'm not picky, but found the ladies to be bordering on unattractive. Kendall and Dani seem the cutest. The Scottish one looked like a recovering crack addict. Samira was bang average with an ugly face, and I can't even remember what the Liverpool dollybird looked like. Hope the talent gets better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Hooked again already, really enjoyed last night's episode. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

ShazGV wrote: »
    Hooked again already, really enjoyed last night's episode. :D

I don't know. . I just think it won't be as good as last year was. I think that laura and Hayley are as thick as planks and I feel for that poor doctor. .He will be voted out. .unless it is a public vote in which case he will be kept in.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

fin12 wrote: »
    Is that Laura one 29? She acts like a teenager.

& looks a LOT older than 29

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

First time watching and I'm already hooked. Felt so sorry for the poor doctor :(
    Not liking Samira and Laura so far. Kendall seems lovely.
    I also don't get the attraction to Adam :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

foxyladyxx wrote: »
    I don't know. . I just think it won't be as good as last year was. I think that laura and Hayley are as thick as planks and I feel for that poor doctor. .He will be voted out. .unless it is a public vote in which case he will be kept in.

I actually don't think I could cope being in a couple with Hayley (if I was a fella), the dumb blonde act coupled with that accent would absolutely do my head in. She's gorgeous but not enough with zero going on inside her head!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Niall asking Kendall about Harry Potter and her pretending to have a clue was amazingly cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Niall asking Kendall about Harry Potter and her pretending to have a clue was amazingly cringe.

?width=592&version=4053197

"Yeah like I didn't really actually like the first one!" cut away fast before we realize she hasn't a fvcking clue what Harry Potter is....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I also don't get the attraction to Adam :pac:

Just leave.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

Post first episode analysis:-

Dani- I think she might be the most genuine out of all the girls

Niall- Reminds me a bit of Chris' personality from last year but needs to calm his t*ts a bit.

Adam- For obvious eye candy reasons.

Dislikes
    Samira- I reckon she'll be a spoilt brat throughout

Laura- Can see her clinging to every new hot guy that walks through the door a bit like the way Olivia did last year. Nobody will please her and considering she's one of the oldest she'll have no problem stepping on anyone else's toes.

Pen Guy (I think its Jack?)- He just freaks me out. Reminds me of Ace Ventura.

smeal wrote: »
    Post first episode analysis:-

Dani- I think she might be the most genuine out of all the girls

Niall- Reminds me a bit of Chris' personality from last year but needs to calm his t*ts a bit.

Adam- For obvious eye candy reasons.

Dislikes
    Samira- I reckon she'll be a spoilt brat throughout

Laura- Can see her clinging to every new hot guy that walks through the door a bit like the way Olivia did last year. Nobody will please her and considering she's one of the oldest she'll have no problem stepping on anyone else's toes.

Pen Guy (I think its Jack?)- He just freaks me out. Reminds me of Ace Ventura.

Dani genuine? Ok.

The rest I agree with more or less. But not Dani.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I hate all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’ve decided Adam is just too far out of my league. I’ll settle for Niall and we can bond over Harry Potter tattoos while I gaze adoringly at Adam from afar :D

neonsofa wrote: »
    Just leave.

I noticed last night he looks like Rylan from X-Factor/CBB and since then I cannot unsee the similarities :pac:

• Advertisement

Haha I thought he looked like Rylan too!

The lads are so frikkin gay. I've gay mates and they aren't a patch on the gay levels of this lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Caroline Flack was the most attractive person on that TV last night. Are we supposed to find these people attractive?
    Do the others know Alex is a Doctor? I figure they will find him much more appealing when they find out

Adam and Hayley are gorgeous.

Yeah it was mentioned yesterday when his current partner was saying how had not her type (one of the many times she said this.)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Used to live with 2 women who introduced me to Love Island, by the time the season was nearly over I was more mad on it than them, having the tea ready to go to unwind with some trash tv.

Not living with them anymore and I completely forgot about the new season! Going to run home and catch-up with the dinner and do a read of the thread!

I dunno I like hairy men and he's too slippy looking for me!!

It's Ok, I'll take him :p

I think all the boys are too pretty this year, wouldn't be my cup of tea at all.
    The only one I find remotely attractive is the doctor. Maybe because he's the only one who doesn't look like he's wearing fake tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I like the curly haired guy. He’s cute. Elmo or whatever his name is

I like the curly haired guy. He’s cute. Elmo or whatever his name is

You just love how many times he said how deep he likes to go you rapscallion.

His name is Eyor!

• Advertisement

Advertisement