Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2018

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

What age does Laura claim to be? The sun(and the crack) has aged her very badly.

Serious need of some curves in there too. Jaysus half of them are borderline anorexic.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

What age does Laura claim to be? The sun(and the crack) has aged her very badly.

Serious need of some curves in there too. Jaysus half of them are borderline anorexic.

christ, I'd have guessed late 30s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

I think there weight is normal. Nowadays people think your anorexic if your not chunky.

I agree on Laura though, she's definitely lying about her age

Hell no Andy, need some cushion like. Bag of bones half of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ya her skin is very sun damaged. Still a pretty girl though. Is there anything to be said for a bit of Irish pashte

Ya her skin is very sun damaged. Still a pretty girl though.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Hayley one reminds me of Jessica Simpson. And definitely acting the typical dumb blonde stereotype.

Niall seems to be more interested in Adam than any girl in there. Never shuts up talking about him.

Niall has to be bi, he is besotted with Adam, and also commented later about how cute Eyor is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ya her skin is very sun damaged. Still a pretty girl though. Is there anything to be said for a bit of Irish pashte

Maybe I'm just used to plumped up lips nowadays or something but it was more her lips and gum line that appeared older to me than her skin. And I have no lips whatsoever so it's not just a lack of volume I'm talking about,just something about her mouth, maybe it's me being weird :pac:

I would not be able to go in to that villa though I'd be slobbing out in an oversized t shirt and flip flops by day 2! Even on holidays I pack for all eventualities- gowns, shorts, trousers, formal wear, bikinis- and I legit just wear the same shorts and bikini top for the whole time. I plan to be glamorous and gorgeous and then the reality is just....not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

neonsofa wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just used to plumped up lips nowadays or something but it was more her lips and gum line that appeared older to me than her skin. And I have no lips whatsoever so it's not just a lack of volume I'm talking about,just something about her mouth, maybe it's me being weird :pac:

I would not be able to go in to that villa though I'd be slobbing out in an oversized t shirt and flip flops by day 2! Even on holidays I pack for all eventualities- gowns, shorts, trousers, formal wear, bikinis- and I legit just wear the same shorts and bikini top for the whole time. I plan to be glamorous and gorgeous and then the reality is just....not.

:P:P I'm the exact same neon.....totally plan on being stunning & the reality is the complete opposite!!

Same. Hair scraped back no make up and Penney’s flip flops. Safe to say I’d be left standing.
    But I’m great craic so fcuk them. I win.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm so hairy even my hairs have hair, I don't think I'd fit in with that crowd of baby smooth boyos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm so hairy even my hairs have hair, I don't think I'd fit in with that crowd of baby smooth boyos

2r239th.gif

Like a real man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

We all need to organise a cottage with ibc and Mack and turn up in our slob gear and have our own love island. Aka bin day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Just caught up and don't know all their names at all!

The spiritual lad will probably get on my nerves after a while.
    Adam seems awful boring so far but hopefully he'll stir it up. The one I think he's picking, Olivia 3.0 seems like she will end up being a complete nutter. Found it gas how much the Harry Potter lad was sweating it. Samira was on me nerves already, and some lovely cringey moments.

Feel bad for Doctor Alex, seems like he's in the wrong show. They'd be best keeping him based off how badly sunburnt some already are his expertise may come in handy.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Just caught up and don't know all their names at all!

The spiritual lad will probably get on my nerves after a while.
    Adam seems awful boring so far but hopefully he'll stir it up. The one I think he's picking, Olivia 3.0 seems like she will end up being a complete nutter. Found it gas how much the Harry Potter lad was sweating it. Samira was on me nerves already, and some lovely cringey moments.

Feel bad for Doctor Alex, seems like he's in the wrong show. They'd be best keeping him based off how badly sunburnt some already are his expertise may come in handy.

The producers should just hook a tanker full of factor 50 to a hose pipe and blast them all

Shoulda sent them to a proper island, one of the smaller Aran islands, few crates of poteen and let them at it!

Oh wow, I thought it would be Dani. Wasn't expecting that

Edit: #muggled :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Wow surprised by that, really thought it would be Dani

• Advertisement

Awh, I’ll take ya babe

giphy.gif

I’m guessing he was told to do that by the producers because she didn’t really show him any interest when he was talking to her.

Maybe Adam heard Niall constantly talking about him, his abs or how good looking he was and targeted him on purpose

Laura is fuming he didn't pick her

tenor.gif?itemid=5027603

Ye knew each other five minutes! Get over it!

Awh, poor Niall stress eating. He needs a good....hug :D

That Jack is as fake as sh*t, he has been following Dani dyers Instagram page for months and then claimed last night that he didn’t know her father was Danny Dyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Adam is ridiculous

They strategically placed the candles 10 ft away due to the 12 cans of fake tan fumes being highly flammable

• Advertisement

Rfrip wrote: »
    Adam is ridiculous

I think he sees himself as a massive game player. He knows he’s hot and is just working out how to play the game best.

Advertisement