Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo @ E3 2018 - News/Predictions

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

TitianGerm wrote: »
    You get the pokeball controller with that as well though.

I'd guess the normal game will be about €55-€60.

I think I'll go with the Eevee edition, haven't played a Pokémon game since yellow!!

you have buy pokeball controller for 60€ to catch mew, without it you only able catch 150 pokemon understand, mew only exist from pokeball controller. you can't catch mew in Pokémon lets go without pokeball controller and Pokémon lets go will cost 60€ too

€60 + €60 = 120€ for Pokémon lets go. that why i said €120 for pokemon game

• Registered Users Posts: 28,115 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Smertrius wrote: »
    you have buy pokeball controller for 60€ to catch mew, without it you only able catch 150 pokemon understand, mew only exist from pokeball controller. you can't catch mew in Pokémon lets go without pokeball controller and Pokémon lets go will cost 60€ too

€60 + €60 = 120€ for Pokémon lets go. that why i said €120 for pokemon game

But if I buy the Pokeball edition I might be able to trade Mew to people without the controller. That way people who don't want/can't afford the controller can get the Pokémon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

pokemon yellow 3ds does have mew would you able to trade pokemon from pokemon yellow to lets go pikachuand eevee and 3ds can connect the switch through wifi

Advertisement