Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct debit

Options
  • 27-04-2018 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi

I want to cancel a direct debit from my account. I have tried to do this online but i do not have all the details of the creditor. Is there a freephone number i can call where i will be able to do this over the phone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

mark224 wrote: »
    Hi

I want to cancel a direct debit from my account. I have tried to do this online but i do not have all the details of the creditor. Is there a freephone number i can call where i will be able to do this over the phone?
    Hi mark224,

Thanks for reaching out here on Boards.

You can cancel your Direct Debit quickly and easily of you use banking 365. If you log onto a browser or a PC, and find the last transaction that left your account, in your list of transactions, and click the orange + sign.

This should expand and open a new window with all of your DD details, including a blue tab to cancel. Once you click the cancel tab, you'll be invited to enter in your contact details and submit.

Your DD cancellation request should be received in two business days and should not leave your account for the next month, provided its not due out in the next ten business days from when you've cancelled it.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement