Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are Glasgow Rangers advertising season tickets at the top of your screen, or is it me

• 27-04-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭

I am seeing an advert for Rangers season tickets.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I read a story about Stevie G maybe becoming their manager!

Damn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭The Mulk

NIMAN wrote: »

Damn!

Same for me, although I was in Glasgow last week, I thought it was that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

You've been outed lads..... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Google analytics is always watching! Not me obviously as I use an ad blocker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I am seeing an advert for Rangers season tickets.

Anyone else?

Sounds like you’ve been visiting some sick websites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭howiya

And some on here say advertising works....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Thanks, bought 10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I have an ad for wrinkle cream.

I'm so busted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,160 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Chill Car Insurance on top

Aviva Car Insurance at bottom

I dont even have a drivers licence?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Well at least the Rangers advert has replaced the "Make your penis bigger" ones:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm getting ads for new scientist subscriptions. I must be a better class of person than the rest of you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Reminds me of the story of a Celtic fan who posted on their Huddleboard Forum complaining that there were ads for Thai Wives or something along those lines (anyway you get the jist) popping up on the official Celtic website and he didnt think it was appropriate that the club should be hosting these ads. He got absolutely torn to shreds and hasnt been back since :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I got ads for a gym once so it's peace of mind that they really aren't spying on me.

Athough I do get a lot of penis enlargement ones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Reminds me of the story of a Celtic fan who posted on their Huddleboard Forum complaining that there were ads for Thai Wives or something along those lines (anyway you get the jist) popping up on the official Celtic website and he didnt think it was appropriate that the club should be hosting these ads. He got absolutely torn to shreds and hasnt been back since :D

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gavin-barwell-conservative-mp-blunder-1772319

Heh heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Google analytics is always watching! Not me obviously as I use an ad blocker.

You know if you use incognito you will still gets ads for that stuff. Never safe haha

quadruple-facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Pffft ads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Ah them aul protestants, up to no good as usual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

How much were the season tickets? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Damn!

Nearly as if the Gerrard to ibrox rumour is in some way related to a drive to sell season books hmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Well at least the Rangers advert has replaced the "Make your penis bigger" ones:D

Rangers and big dicks eh? no no i must not go there :(

Advertisement