Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badly fitting Tops

Options
  • 27-04-2018 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭

Asking this question for a female colleague who isn’t on boards..
    So she does a lot of runs and two or three marathons a year but it’s nearly always the case the tops that are offered are men’s fit for instance she received her limerick pack today and the extra small top is huge on her and it’s obviously a mans extra small and same goes for any vests she has gotten in the past and are unwearable for the most part...she is finding it unfair as she pays same price as everyone else ... so she is right to be pissed off and would it be a huge effort to order a men’s fit and women’s fit for run...
    She knows it’s not a major issue in the grand scheme of things..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Most big city marathons offer a mens and womens fit t-shirt but these are from big running companies like Nike, Saucony, NB etc. Your bog standard roas race won't go to that length because of cost i would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JimmyChew

I wish runs would look to something else other that tops for every race or run.
    Most of the time they ae cheap as chips, badly fitting and fit for the attic the day after.
    Dublin gave a nice head lamp a few years back (as well as a good quailty top)
    Hat's, Sun visors compression sleeves? a mug?

Mabye its just me but the odd top would suffice but not for every 10K half or full...

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Ultraman100

Donadea 50k always does the ladies fit tee...,for the 100k we gave branded finisher caps and a long sleeve night top and a buff and the best trophies ever......,a belly top for any dropouts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Donadea 50k always does the ladies fit tee...,for the 100k we gave branded finisher caps and a long sleeve night top and a buff and the best trophies ever......,a belly top for any dropouts

Not sure about the belly top 😮 but I do love the snails...more quirky bits like these are way better than a badly fitting tshirt .

Advertisement