Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI to other Bank Transfer

Options
  • 27-04-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Can a single transaction will transfer 10k from my BOI account (Irsih) to a KBC account (Irish)? If so, what will be the normal processing time to get the money in KBC if I do it in Friday evening (after banking hours)?

Great thanks,
    Praveen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Reati

PraveenMP wrote: »
    Hi,

Can a single transaction will transfer 10k from my BOI account (Irsih) to a KBC account (Irish)? If so, what will be the normal processing time to get the money in KBC if I do it in Friday evening (after banking hours)?

Great thanks,
    Praveen
    You can if you do online with a phone activated payee but you will not be able to do any more. It would be normally there Monday but latest Tuesday. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

PraveenMP wrote: »
    Hi,

Great thanks,
    Praveen
    Hi Praveen,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

This is the maximum amount you can send in one day if you register the payee by receiving the code by mobile phone. If you choose to receive the code by post, you can send an amount of up to €20,000 per day.

As you're possibly sending the funds after the banks cut off time on a Friday evening, the transaction will be processed the next business day, Monday in this case, and the funds should be received by the payee on Tuesday.

SEPA transfers take one business days to be received if sent before the banks cut off time and two business days if sent after.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement