Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madrid hostel

• 27-04-2018 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hey

Looking for a hostel for 3 nights in central Madrid... Suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I stayed in Hostal America, Calle Hortaleza (Chuecha district) last year for one night. It was central and right in the thick of the bars and nightlife. I'd go again, good for the price (Had a private ensuite room).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I stayed in Hostal America, Calle Hortaleza (Chuecha district) last year for one night. It was central and right in the thick of the bars and nightlife. I'd go again, good for the price (Had a private ensuite room).

What price did you pay

€54 (September)

Aglomerado wrote: »
    €54 (September)

Great rates

Soulsun wrote: »
    Great rates

That was through booking.com by the way. Room was small but adequate for my needs and the metro was close by too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Central Madrid does have great nightlife that can go on until 6 in the morning and can be loud. Just something to consider for your sleep plans.

tricky D wrote: »
    Central Madrid does have great nightlife that can go on until 6 in the morning and can be loud. Just something to consider for your sleep plans.

The later the better dude!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Be aware hostels and hostals are different in Madrid.

A hostal is a private room in an apartment like building

Advertisement